MOTHER 3 Cockney Mice
Good ol’ OKeijiDragon recently dug up an old Japanese video with a preview of MOTHER 1. Since it’s before the game was released, a lot of the stuff shown is slightly different from the final version. It isn’t translated, but you can see all the differences for yourself:
I don’t really have time in the next few days to translate this, but basically the guy is saying simple stuff like, “Oh, this game uses diagonal-like graphics instead of the traditional top-down style. That sure gives the graphics a feeling of depth!” and other general stuff about how many party members you get, the creators behind the game, that kinda stuff, nothing too important.
It’s always really cool when old videos like this are uncovered, so if anyone ever comes across stuff like this, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to MOTHER 1 Beta Video
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...