MOTHER Figures Unboxed
Good ol’ OKeijiDragon recently dug up an old Japanese video with a preview of MOTHER 1. Since it’s before the game was released, a lot of the stuff shown is slightly different from the final version. It isn’t translated, but you can see all the differences for yourself:
I don’t really have time in the next few days to translate this, but basically the guy is saying simple stuff like, “Oh, this game uses diagonal-like graphics instead of the traditional top-down style. That sure gives the graphics a feeling of depth!” and other general stuff about how many party members you get, the creators behind the game, that kinda stuff, nothing too important.
It’s always really cool when old videos like this are uncovered, so if anyone ever comes across stuff like this, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to MOTHER 1 Beta Video
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?