EarthBound Text Adventure Hack
Good ol’ OKeijiDragon recently dug up an old Japanese video with a preview of MOTHER 1. Since it’s before the game was released, a lot of the stuff shown is slightly different from the final version. It isn’t translated, but you can see all the differences for yourself:
I don’t really have time in the next few days to translate this, but basically the guy is saying simple stuff like, “Oh, this game uses diagonal-like graphics instead of the traditional top-down style. That sure gives the graphics a feeling of depth!” and other general stuff about how many party members you get, the creators behind the game, that kinda stuff, nothing too important.
It’s always really cool when old videos like this are uncovered, so if anyone ever comes across stuff like this, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to MOTHER 1 Beta Video
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...