Screenshots of Ness in Smash Bros. Wii U
A long while ago I started working on a hack of EarthBound to recreate EarthBound Zero. I put the project in stasis, but since then a bunch of other fans have tried to pick up the pieces to continue the hack. It’s still got a loooooong way to go (if it ever gets finished), but the map editing by Food_Eater has been the highlight of the new work, by far.
We’ve already seen work on the new Snowman map here, now here’s a shot of Youngtown / Easter in action:
You can see the whole map here:
And you can compare it to the original here: EarthBound Zero Youngtown map
Editing maps in EarthBound is the devil, and keeping the data from corrupting over time is even worse. So seeing these maps coming together is like a miracle!
You can follow progress on the project here.
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to Easter / Youngtown Map Remake
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...