Pollyanna Played by Floppy Drives
There are many attempts at making a remake of EarthBound Zero, some using RPG Maker, some more complicated, like the old hack I dropped a while back, and more. Here’s one being worked on by uyuyuy99 that’s basically an attempt to recreate EarthBound Zero to the exact little detail:
I’ve always wished there was more than just a simple text editor for Earthbound Zero – you know, like level editors, music editors – stuff like that. But since I’m not nearly an experienced enough ROM hacker, I decided to recreate Earthbound 0 from scratch, and then release the source code to the public.
My plan is to make program a complete replica of Earthbound 0 in Game Maker, so people can finally “hack” EB0 once and for all.
You can easily keep up to date by subscribing to my blog here: http://eb0remake.wordpress.com/
A bunch of videos have been posted over the last month or two, here are just a couple:
I’m really impressed by how authentic everything is coming along. If anything, this project will make uyuyuy99 a Game Maker master 😛
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to EarthBound Zero: Source
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.