DIY EarthBound Poster Replacement
There are many attempts at making a remake of EarthBound Zero, some using RPG Maker, some more complicated, like the old hack I dropped a while back, and more. Here’s one being worked on by uyuyuy99 that’s basically an attempt to recreate EarthBound Zero to the exact little detail:
I’ve always wished there was more than just a simple text editor for Earthbound Zero – you know, like level editors, music editors – stuff like that. But since I’m not nearly an experienced enough ROM hacker, I decided to recreate Earthbound 0 from scratch, and then release the source code to the public.
My plan is to make program a complete replica of Earthbound 0 in Game Maker, so people can finally “hack” EB0 once and for all.
You can easily keep up to date by subscribing to my blog here: http://eb0remake.wordpress.com/
A bunch of videos have been posted over the last month or two, here are just a couple:
I’m really impressed by how authentic everything is coming along. If anything, this project will make uyuyuy99 a Game Maker master 😛
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to EarthBound Zero: Source
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!