EarthBound Enemies Hack
A little while ago Nintendo Power ran an online poll, and the results have been published in the latest issue. The issue also commemorates the 20th anniversary of the Super NES (my god 20 years already???) so there’s a big article that covers a lot of the big Super NES games, EarthBound included.
EarthBound’s ranking in the poll isn’t surprising, the game pretty much dominated all the previous Virtual Console polls, as you can see here.
Many thanks to The Great Morgil for the scans and the info!
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to EarthBound Had Best SNES Debut
Leave a reply
- Bob: What does COD have to do with this? Or do you just like mindlessly bashing on mainstream games?
- Anonymous: EARTHBOUND SUCKS PLAY CALL OF DUTY just kidding, Call of Duty sucks
- PSIpunky: I took the daunting task of learning Japanese a few months ago due to wanting to read some Mother related things and Japan in general. It...
- Anonymouse: Well to be honest, I’m still in school and I haven’t really gotten a job yet. =P But ah… the series has made me...
- Darien: Not meaning to be unbelievably pedantic, but a speed run would normally be for a specific game on a specific platform, yes? As in, Mother 2...