Swag Watch (Jan. 25, 2011)
July 31st, 2011 | MOTHER 3
There’s been some interest in an Italian translation of MOTHER 3 lately, but so far no one’s really contacted me about it via e-mail. So if you’re a native Italian speaker and have some experience translating from English into Italian, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But only after you read this first!
Also note: this is a call for fan translators, not professionals seeking paid work.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Call For Italian Translators
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.