Popular Posts:

None found

July 2nd, 2011 | Auctions, EarthBound

EarthBound’s getting interesting on eBay lately – just the other day we had some bizarre EarthBound reproduction cart, and today, by some strange luck, two brand new copies of EarthBound just hit eBay:

BRAND NEW EARTHBOUND FOR US SNES

This one is being sold in Australia, with a starting bid of around $815 (USD).

EarthBound new in box (Super Nintendo, SNES 1995)

This copy is apparently new too, and has a VGA grade of 85+. It’s currently priced at $3000 ( 😯 ), but you can make an offer too.

The EarthBound page on Game Swag has more info on what comes in a complete EarthBound set, so check there for more details and such if you’re looking into getting a copy of EarthBound sometime, even if it’s not one of the two above.

10 Comments to Brand New EarthBounds for Sale

Pichu said on Jul. 2, 2011

I wonder which would sell better, a new earthbound or a prototype?
I wish I could own ether 🙁

Dlakii said on Jul. 2, 2011

My hopes got up there momentarily when I saw one was being sold from Australia (doesn’t make sense but we/)… then I saw the price tag. Mmyeah, even the probable cheaper shipping won’t compensate for that. 😛

sadsa said on Jul. 3, 2011

freaken heck 3000 thats a lot to start off >.>

Onion said on Jul. 3, 2011

Would love to own. Would not love to pay that price. Yikes!

RandomGuardian said on Jul. 3, 2011

• Suddenly the world economy inflated 3 times it’s size.

Rafael R120 said on Jul. 3, 2011

Kind of overpriced but… looks beatifull O.O

Jungyin said on Jul. 3, 2011

I wonder how much stock people put in those VGA grades. They seem like a waste of time and money to me.

Sam said on Jul. 3, 2011

What an idiot. They opened a brand new boxed EarthBound. Its not new if it has been opened. I cant believe these people.

LucasTizma said on Jul. 3, 2011

@Jungyin: I certainly don’t value the “VGA”. Wouldn’t touch $3000 for EB. $1500 would be my max, and I would have to somehow verify it was actually brand new.

kal said on Jul. 4, 2011

I always wondered how a new copy could show up. Who would buy a game 15 years ago and decide not to open it!?

Find Merchandise!

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.