Music Album: EarthBound ep.
Poe made a video assembling one of those big Mr. Saturn PVC figures that you could win in Japanese arcades last year:
I guess I didn’t realize at the time these things were being released just how big these PVC figures are. Also didn’t know you had to assemble them, but I guess it makes sense, especially if you’re knocking these things around in an arcade claw machine. I think other than that crazy super giant Mr. Saturn plush, this is actually the biggest Mr. Saturn item out there.
Just don’t throw these like you can in Smash Bros., I think that’d really hurt 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Assembling a Mr. Saturn
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?