Ness and Pokey Cosplay with a Friend!
Popular Posts:None found
Poe made a video assembling one of those big Mr. Saturn PVC figures that you could win in Japanese arcades last year:
I guess I didn’t realize at the time these things were being released just how big these PVC figures are. Also didn’t know you had to assemble them, but I guess it makes sense, especially if you’re knocking these things around in an arcade claw machine. I think other than that crazy super giant Mr. Saturn plush, this is actually the biggest Mr. Saturn item out there.
Just don’t throw these like you can in Smash Bros., I think that’d really hurt 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Assembling a Mr. Saturn
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.