Mr. Saturn Font in the Wild
Poe made a video assembling one of those big Mr. Saturn PVC figures that you could win in Japanese arcades last year:
I guess I didn’t realize at the time these things were being released just how big these PVC figures are. Also didn’t know you had to assemble them, but I guess it makes sense, especially if you’re knocking these things around in an arcade claw machine. I think other than that crazy super giant Mr. Saturn plush, this is actually the biggest Mr. Saturn item out there.
Just don’t throw these like you can in Smash Bros., I think that’d really hurt 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Assembling a Mr. Saturn
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues