MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
Poe made a video assembling one of those big Mr. Saturn PVC figures that you could win in Japanese arcades last year:
I guess I didn’t realize at the time these things were being released just how big these PVC figures are. Also didn’t know you had to assemble them, but I guess it makes sense, especially if you’re knocking these things around in an arcade claw machine. I think other than that crazy super giant Mr. Saturn plush, this is actually the biggest Mr. Saturn item out there.
Just don’t throw these like you can in Smash Bros., I think that’d really hurt 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Assembling a Mr. Saturn
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...