Happy Video Game Nerd EB Review
It’s been a long time coming, but I made an update to my MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound comparison stuff. This time we take a look at Dalaam, which actually goes by a completely different name in the Japanese version! If you’re interested, you can check it out here.
I really enjoy working on the comparison stuff, it’s just a shame it takes so long to prep. I’d love to make a site that focuses on translation/localization comparisons from a more technical/professional viewpoint kind of like what I do with M2 and EB, but maybe not as crazily in-depth. I think it’d be fun to try someday, and I have a few games in mind already. If I can ever find the time, maybe I’ll make that one of my future projects.
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Dalaam
- Miles Vialpando: So, maybe an Amiibo will come without his hat, or perhaps his left arm missing. Haha… I plan on buying two. One for using in...
- TS: Hahahaha, I agree with Yay. Glad to see some Utah people are going to be there. I just moved to Utah and it’s friggin’ killing me.
- ShadowSoul720: I’m doing an Earthbound Lets play on my YouTube account if anyone is interested in an up and coming New YouTuber!
- Yay: Finally, living in Utah is a benefit.
- magypsyparty: Ahh, fuzzy pickles, why does it have to be so far away!! It looks like a blast though!