EarthBound Zero Game-Breaking Bug
It’s been a long time coming, but I made an update to my MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound comparison stuff. This time we take a look at Dalaam, which actually goes by a completely different name in the Japanese version! If you’re interested, you can check it out here.
I really enjoy working on the comparison stuff, it’s just a shame it takes so long to prep. I’d love to make a site that focuses on translation/localization comparisons from a more technical/professional viewpoint kind of like what I do with M2 and EB, but maybe not as crazily in-depth. I think it’d be fun to try someday, and I have a few games in mind already. If I can ever find the time, maybe I’ll make that one of my future projects.
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Dalaam
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 3 DELUXE BOX Gameboy micro System GBA ( Earthbound ) JAPAN USED
- V-King: Really pumped for this. Sadly I never got into the original Mother, mostly because it felt extremely tedious walking everywhere. I like...
- Mato: That’s not really a translation hack or a bug fix or anything, so no. But if anyone out there wants to take a stab at it they can I...
- Autistic Pichu: I remember discovering this hack a while ago, And it definitely shows Pertential! well I may always prefer the original, this hack...
- Ana: I know you will erase this comment..but could you add”Auto Fight”?
- Chivi-chivik: @Anon Why do European players have to suffer this much? ;A; They always forget about us…