Yes, Tony is Gay. And Mr. Saturn is Innocent
It’s been a long time coming, but I made an update to my MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound comparison stuff. This time we take a look at Dalaam, which actually goes by a completely different name in the Japanese version! If you’re interested, you can check it out here.
I really enjoy working on the comparison stuff, it’s just a shame it takes so long to prep. I’d love to make a site that focuses on translation/localization comparisons from a more technical/professional viewpoint kind of like what I do with M2 and EB, but maybe not as crazily in-depth. I think it’d be fun to try someday, and I have a few games in mind already. If I can ever find the time, maybe I’ll make that one of my future projects.
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Dalaam
Leave a reply
- adelinax: thank you for the reply mato
- pirater un compte facebook alg豩e: You’re so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read something like that before. So great to find somebody...
- JCSmith: Also they have to use them for ATLEAST another seven months… Then Nintendo pays them to advertise it more. So we’ll have to...
- JCSmith: Bought that box? The manager said he would get fired if he sold the box…
- SlabLab: I just went out and bought that.