Shigesato Itoi Cosplay
It’s been a long time coming, but I made an update to my MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound comparison stuff. This time we take a look at Dalaam, which actually goes by a completely different name in the Japanese version! If you’re interested, you can check it out here.
I really enjoy working on the comparison stuff, it’s just a shame it takes so long to prep. I’d love to make a site that focuses on translation/localization comparisons from a more technical/professional viewpoint kind of like what I do with M2 and EB, but maybe not as crazily in-depth. I think it’d be fun to try someday, and I have a few games in mind already. If I can ever find the time, maybe I’ll make that one of my future projects.
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Dalaam
- Lucas: Even EarthBound HD Collection(Zero,EarthBound,2) may see light of a day only to Wii U.
- dragonwarriorquestsagain: This is really neat.
- Chivi-chivik: Holy shit, their computer must have a shitload of Gigs of RAM! I’d love to go through there!!!
- game4brains: I believe that his blue skin was a result of improper protection when he traveled to the Cave of the Past. This justifies why he...
- Viridi: They seem to have the most trouble with menues