Earthbound, Personality, and Game Design
It’s been a long time coming, but I made an update to my MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound comparison stuff. This time we take a look at Dalaam, which actually goes by a completely different name in the Japanese version! If you’re interested, you can check it out here.
I really enjoy working on the comparison stuff, it’s just a shame it takes so long to prep. I’d love to make a site that focuses on translation/localization comparisons from a more technical/professional viewpoint kind of like what I do with M2 and EB, but maybe not as crazily in-depth. I think it’d be fun to try someday, and I have a few games in mind already. If I can ever find the time, maybe I’ll make that one of my future projects.
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Dalaam
Featured Item on eBay:
Mother 1+2 Earthbound Coca Cola "Ness" Keychain Figure - EXTREMELY RARE!!
- Mato: I would assume you could just patch the ROM on a computer and then put the patched ROM on your Android.
- Mr.Foppy42: Er, sorry if I’m COMPLETELY off-topic and if I sound like an idiot but… Is it possible to have the Mother 3 translation...
- Anonymous: “Effetist Hipister smashes Nuganess…” I don’t think you know what a hipster is, and I don’t know what an...
- Anonymous: “Calling my statement/opinion a conspiracy theory is borderline passive aggressive.” It’s true though…...
- Raiden: Well if this is a pointless argument then why don’t you leave FireFlyMelody?