Prof. Sakamoto & Hyadain Hobonichi Concert
Recently, Checopoco sent me this:
I had found a strenge piece of paper that came with my mother card,it looks like a cut from famitsu but I dont know what the heck is
It turns out it’s a clipping from something, and includes a neat little bug/trick that I’ve never heard of. It’s a pretty fuzzy pic, but what I get out of it is this:
- Get Pippi in your party
- Give her Bread
- Turn it into Bread Crumbs
- Meet the mayor, and part with Pippi
- Go meet Pippi at her house and she’ll give you her Bread Crumbs
- Use the Bread Crumbs
- The audio should start to screw up and start playing in monotone
Has anyone tried this before? I would think that the TAS community’s probably already given stuff like this a shot. I’m not sure if it works in EarthBound Zero or not, it might be a MOTHER 1-only thing. If anyone has more info or can try it out, lemme know!
UPDATE: Turns out it was talking about the screen turning monotone, not the audio. I was so busy focusing on the super-fuzzy letters that I glossed over the headline. So this is basically just explaining the good ol’ breadcrumbs glitch we all know and love.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 1 in Monotone?
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...