MOTHER 2 by the Zippers
Recently, Checopoco sent me this:
I had found a strenge piece of paper that came with my mother card,it looks like a cut from famitsu but I dont know what the heck is
It turns out it’s a clipping from something, and includes a neat little bug/trick that I’ve never heard of. It’s a pretty fuzzy pic, but what I get out of it is this:
- Get Pippi in your party
- Give her Bread
- Turn it into Bread Crumbs
- Meet the mayor, and part with Pippi
- Go meet Pippi at her house and she’ll give you her Bread Crumbs
- Use the Bread Crumbs
- The audio should start to screw up and start playing in monotone
Has anyone tried this before? I would think that the TAS community’s probably already given stuff like this a shot. I’m not sure if it works in EarthBound Zero or not, it might be a MOTHER 1-only thing. If anyone has more info or can try it out, lemme know!
UPDATE: Turns out it was talking about the screen turning monotone, not the audio. I was so busy focusing on the super-fuzzy letters that I glossed over the headline. So this is basically just explaining the good ol’ breadcrumbs glitch we all know and love.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 1 in Monotone?
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...