EB Zero Remake Demo Video
Recently, Checopoco sent me this:
I had found a strenge piece of paper that came with my mother card,it looks like a cut from famitsu but I dont know what the heck is
It turns out it’s a clipping from something, and includes a neat little bug/trick that I’ve never heard of. It’s a pretty fuzzy pic, but what I get out of it is this:
- Get Pippi in your party
- Give her Bread
- Turn it into Bread Crumbs
- Meet the mayor, and part with Pippi
- Go meet Pippi at her house and she’ll give you her Bread Crumbs
- Use the Bread Crumbs
- The audio should start to screw up and start playing in monotone
Has anyone tried this before? I would think that the TAS community’s probably already given stuff like this a shot. I’m not sure if it works in EarthBound Zero or not, it might be a MOTHER 1-only thing. If anyone has more info or can try it out, lemme know!
UPDATE: Turns out it was talking about the screen turning monotone, not the audio. I was so busy focusing on the super-fuzzy letters that I glossed over the headline. So this is basically just explaining the good ol’ breadcrumbs glitch we all know and love.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 1 in Monotone?
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...