Jeff Andonuts on America’s Got Talent
Checopoco sent in another picture of a MOTHER 1 tip that was probably from some Japanese magazine of some sort. It’s blurry as heck, but I can tell what it’s talking about:
Basically, in Valentine/Ellay, there are gang members walking around, who, if you talk to them, will fight you. But they don’t disappear after you beat them, so you can keep talking to them over and over. The trick here is to get one into a corner, like the trees shown here, and then just keep pressing A constantly to get into battle with them, battle them, and repeat.
This works even better if you’re using an emulator and use the speed-up function – in fact that’s how I got my characters to really high levels while testing my MOTHER 1+2 translation patch a few months ago. Just, be sure you keep track of your HP or you might die before you realize it 😛
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to MOTHER 1 Experience Trick
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY