MOTHER 3 Plushie Mania!
Checopoco sent in another picture of a MOTHER 1 tip that was probably from some Japanese magazine of some sort. It’s blurry as heck, but I can tell what it’s talking about:
Basically, in Valentine/Ellay, there are gang members walking around, who, if you talk to them, will fight you. But they don’t disappear after you beat them, so you can keep talking to them over and over. The trick here is to get one into a corner, like the trees shown here, and then just keep pressing A constantly to get into battle with them, battle them, and repeat.
This works even better if you’re using an emulator and use the speed-up function – in fact that’s how I got my characters to really high levels while testing my MOTHER 1+2 translation patch a few months ago. Just, be sure you keep track of your HP or you might die before you realize it 😛
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to MOTHER 1 Experience Trick
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.