FlapBound: EarthBound Flappy Bird
June 3rd, 2011 | MOTHER 1+2
A number of other translations of MOTHER 1+2 are finished or nearly finished, here’s an update on two others.
Brazilian Portuguese: 100% complete!
This was done by Foffano and the other folks associated with EarthBound Brasil. I swear, that site impresses me more and more each time I check it 😯 Check out the site here, you can download the MOTHER 1+2 patch on the right sidebar.
Mexican Spanish: ~10%? Help requested
This is a project being worked on by X-Games. The translation is approximately 10% done, but help is requested if you can offer any. See the project site here!
If you’re working on a translation of MOTHER 1+2 using the tools I released here and want it mentioned on EB Central, make sure you make a website for your project first. That way, if your project makes progress or if you make a new version of your patch, you won’t have to go through me. It saves me a lot of time and makes it easier for speakers of your language to keep tabs on your work.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Mexican & Brazilian MOTHER 1+2
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?