MOTHER 2 Commercials Recreated
June 3rd, 2011 | MOTHER 1+2
A number of other translations of MOTHER 1+2 are finished or nearly finished, here’s an update on two others.
Brazilian Portuguese: 100% complete!
This was done by Foffano and the other folks associated with EarthBound Brasil. I swear, that site impresses me more and more each time I check it 😯 Check out the site here, you can download the MOTHER 1+2 patch on the right sidebar.
Mexican Spanish: ~10%? Help requested
This is a project being worked on by X-Games. The translation is approximately 10% done, but help is requested if you can offer any. See the project site here!
If you’re working on a translation of MOTHER 1+2 using the tools I released here and want it mentioned on EB Central, make sure you make a website for your project first. That way, if your project makes progress or if you make a new version of your patch, you won’t have to go through me. It saves me a lot of time and makes it easier for speakers of your language to keep tabs on your work.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Mexican & Brazilian MOTHER 1+2
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...