Shigesato Itoi’s Latest Interview, Fully Translated!
June 3rd, 2011 | MOTHER 1+2
A number of other translations of MOTHER 1+2 are finished or nearly finished, here’s an update on two others.
Brazilian Portuguese: 100% complete!
This was done by Foffano and the other folks associated with EarthBound Brasil. I swear, that site impresses me more and more each time I check it 😯 Check out the site here, you can download the MOTHER 1+2 patch on the right sidebar.
Mexican Spanish: ~10%? Help requested
This is a project being worked on by X-Games. The translation is approximately 10% done, but help is requested if you can offer any. See the project site here!
If you’re working on a translation of MOTHER 1+2 using the tools I released here and want it mentioned on EB Central, make sure you make a website for your project first. That way, if your project makes progress or if you make a new version of your patch, you won’t have to go through me. It saves me a lot of time and makes it easier for speakers of your language to keep tabs on your work.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Mexican & Brazilian MOTHER 1+2
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...