Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
June 27th, 2011 | EarthBound
While I was putting together the next couple of pages for my MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound comparison section, LucasTizma sent me a tweet asking about a line way back at the start of the game that I hadn’t covered:
@MatoTree Ness’s mom before heading out with Pokey at the beginning: “Yeah, right, you’re cool! Whatever…” What the HECK was that all about?
This made me realize it might be a good idea to ask site visitors for text they might want to know more about. If there are any lines from EarthBound that you’ve been curious about or that always sounded strange to you, let me know in the comments here and I’ll take a look at them. There are so many lines in EarthBound that it’s tough for me to remember them all – in fact, we’re still finding new text!
Incidentally, my answer to LucasTizma’s line was:
I looked it over, and the “whatever” part looks like it shouldn’t be there. I don’t think it was mean to be sarcastic originally
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to M2 vs. EarthBound Specifics
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!