A MOTHER 1+2 & 3 Interview
Popular Posts:None found
June 27th, 2011 | EarthBound
While I was putting together the next couple of pages for my MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound comparison section, LucasTizma sent me a tweet asking about a line way back at the start of the game that I hadn’t covered:
@MatoTree Ness’s mom before heading out with Pokey at the beginning: “Yeah, right, you’re cool! Whatever…” What the HECK was that all about?
This made me realize it might be a good idea to ask site visitors for text they might want to know more about. If there are any lines from EarthBound that you’ve been curious about or that always sounded strange to you, let me know in the comments here and I’ll take a look at them. There are so many lines in EarthBound that it’s tough for me to remember them all – in fact, we’re still finding new text!
Incidentally, my answer to LucasTizma’s line was:
I looked it over, and the “whatever” part looks like it shouldn’t be there. I don’t think it was mean to be sarcastic originally
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to M2 vs. EarthBound Specifics
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.