Random Japanese Magazine Scans
It’s early morning for a lot of people here in the States, but right now over in Japan an 8-bit music concert is happening live at Shigesato Itoi’s company. If you’re up, you can check it out here!
The music is being played by Professor Sakamoto, who’s a pretty well-known guy who wears consoles on his head 😛
Also check out Chewy’s update about this here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Live 8-Bit Concert on Itoi’s Site
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...