Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
I’m not sure what the deal with this is, but apparently someone’s trying to sell a translated version of MOTHER 3 on eBay here. Anyone know anything about this? Is it real? It looks exactly like a Japanese cart to me, with no indication that it’s translated.
Most ROM translators/hackers don’t like it when people try to sell their work, myself included. It’s also against eBay’s terms of service to sell pirated software, so if you ever see someone trying to peddle a translated MOTHER 3, send eBay an e-mail.
Other Related Posts:
59 Comments to English MOTHER 3 on eBay?
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic