I’m not sure what the deal with this is, but apparently someone’s trying to sell a translated version of MOTHER 3 on eBay here. Anyone know anything about this? Is it real? It looks exactly like a Japanese cart to me, with no indication that it’s translated.
Most ROM translators/hackers don’t like it when people try to sell their work, myself included. It’s also against eBay’s terms of service to sell pirated software, so if you ever see someone trying to peddle a translated MOTHER 3, send eBay an e-mail.
Other Related Posts:
59 Comments to English MOTHER 3 on eBay?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...