Handmade Merch Bonanza!
Well, it had to begin sometime, so here’s an EarthBound repro cart that just hit eBay: EarthBound Reproduction Cartridge
Also, in the fine print of the description at the very bottom is this:
This auction is for a Reproduction Cartridge of “EarthBound” for Super Nintendo. It plays in Japanese, but works on a NTSC system.
I’m sure this sort of thing will start to spread as time goes on, so always be careful before bidding on an EarthBound cart!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to EarthBound Reproduction Cart
Leave a reply
- Anonymous: Egh… just as long as parent groups aren’t going to treat the “sexual themes” like they did for Mass Effect. I...
- Bob: What does COD have to do with this? Or do you just like mindlessly bashing on mainstream games?
- Anonymous: EARTHBOUND SUCKS PLAY CALL OF DUTY just kidding, Call of Duty sucks
- PSIpunky: I took the daunting task of learning Japanese a few months ago due to wanting to read some Mother related things and Japan in general. It...
- Anonymouse: Well to be honest, I’m still in school and I haven’t really gotten a job yet. =P But ah… the series has made me...