Well, it had to begin sometime, so here’s an EarthBound repro cart that just hit eBay: EarthBound Reproduction Cartridge
Also, in the fine print of the description at the very bottom is this:
This auction is for a Reproduction Cartridge of “EarthBound” for Super Nintendo. It plays in Japanese, but works on a NTSC system.
I’m sure this sort of thing will start to spread as time goes on, so always be careful before bidding on an EarthBound cart!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to EarthBound Reproduction Cart
- Anonymous: This is too cute. Also, for a while there, I was starting to think all Pokémon would appear.
- AwelCruiz: Hate to be “that guy”, but Banjo-Kazooie and Conker aren’t Nintendo properties. They may have been at one point, but...
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;