June 17th, 2011 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, MOTHER 3, Videos

One of my most favorite pieces of music in the MOTHER series is the coffee break music. It’s nice and relaxing and has something epic to it somehow too. Here’s a recent live performance by the UbseyMovie guys, who you might also know as the EB Saga folks:

They also performed music from a few other games too, so check them out!

11 Comments to EarthBound Coffee Music Live

Leirin said on Jun. 17, 2011

Sounds fantastic.

EnnuiKing said on Jun. 17, 2011

I’ve always wanted to hear a live version of this song.

Random Guardian said on Jun. 17, 2011

I always loved the coffee music! It reminded me that I was playing a game with people who needed to take breaks every once and a while just like everyone else. The whole thing was always so peaceful 🙂

James said on Jun. 17, 2011

Very nice. But why wasn’t the flugelhorn player using a mute? He seemed to be struggling maintaining his tone while playing so softly.

Greiv said on Jun. 17, 2011

This is so awesome.

MG said on Jun. 18, 2011

Man, now I regret not watching those UbseyLIVE! streams.

sKaNkPiT!!! said on Jun. 18, 2011

damn thats slick. keyboardist has a nice shirt.

weegee in the back, watching intently.

[…] Direct link here Permalink […]

TeddyMarinaro said on Jun. 21, 2011

Holy Schnikes! They’re playing live at Iguana’s Taqueria in downtown San Jose! How did I miss this?!?!?!?!?

floopdoo said on Aug. 8, 2011

I thought it was cool but the keyboard player and bongo guy were way too into to it and that was weird. Even the drummer has a wtf face but the trumpet player seemed to be shaky

Clockwork64 said on Jun. 4, 2012