EarthBound on Wii U Pics
Josh sent this in the other day:
The title of the piece is “Good Friends/Bad Friends”, named after the ending song during the credits. In this piece is every single enemy and boss sprite from the game (not including color palette swaps/clones). Also included is friends/allies, such as the Hint Man, Weapons Dealer, and Apple Kid. Yes, even the white and black sesame seeds. Altogether, there is 142 characters in this piece. Each character, depending on size and complexity, took me from 1-3 hours. I took the utmost caution in paying attention to detail. You see, I wanted this to reflect the way I remembered earthbound as a kid. So I wanted the characters to reflect the game sprites as closely as possible, but have my own little touch of personality and style.
I really like it when people make big collections of characters like this. I bet you could even do a “Where’s Waldo” type game with this pic 😛
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound Characters Poster
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.