Itoi Cameo in Old Game Boy Game
Josh sent this in the other day:
The title of the piece is “Good Friends/Bad Friends”, named after the ending song during the credits. In this piece is every single enemy and boss sprite from the game (not including color palette swaps/clones). Also included is friends/allies, such as the Hint Man, Weapons Dealer, and Apple Kid. Yes, even the white and black sesame seeds. Altogether, there is 142 characters in this piece. Each character, depending on size and complexity, took me from 1-3 hours. I took the utmost caution in paying attention to detail. You see, I wanted this to reflect the way I remembered earthbound as a kid. So I wanted the characters to reflect the game sprites as closely as possible, but have my own little touch of personality and style.
I really like it when people make big collections of characters like this. I bet you could even do a “Where’s Waldo” type game with this pic 😛
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to EarthBound Characters Poster
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...