EarthBound Price Update (Feb. 2012)
May 1st, 2011 | MOTHER 1+2
Just wanted to mention that thanks to help from everyone who’s sent me reports (seriously, thanks!), I’ve fixed a handful of typos and formatting issues in the MOTHER 1+2 translation. I just put up the new version of the patch (v1.01) on the project site here.
Hopefully that should take care of most (if not all) of those issues, but if you come across any other stuff or come across any bugs, let me know in the bug post!
Other Related Posts:
65 Comments to The MOTHER 1+2 Patch Levels Up
Leave a reply
- Vukadin: @KingOfSwords Thank you good sir, at least I know that I’m not the only one.
- johnr754: @Tente; Maybe it’s because the Japanese prefer minor change over major change. For example, Super Mario 64 did not do as well as...
- KingOfSwords: I feel just the same way, Vukadin.
- PK Derp: I know it’s late but that’s Ni no Kuni. Although, I don’t recognise the first Earthbound-y picture.
- Mato: I updated this post with some more info. Right now I think it’ll be better to hold off for a bit but I plan to release a new patch...