MOTHER 3 Translated into Korean
May 1st, 2011 | MOTHER 1+2
Just wanted to mention that thanks to help from everyone who’s sent me reports (seriously, thanks!), I’ve fixed a handful of typos and formatting issues in the MOTHER 1+2 translation. I just put up the new version of the patch (v1.01) on the project site here.
Hopefully that should take care of most (if not all) of those issues, but if you come across any other stuff or come across any bugs, let me know in the bug post!
Other Related Posts:
65 Comments to The MOTHER 1+2 Patch Levels Up
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?