EarthBound Had Best SNES Debut
So a few days ago out of the blue I get a gigantic box of stuff from UPS. LucasTizma and Onion, both of whom are the third strongest collector, had teamed up to send me a bunch of MOTHER merch. It doesn’t do it justice, but here’s a pic of what they sent:
I still have to sit down and wade through it all, but from a quick guess I’d say it’s at LEAST $500 worth of stuff there, probably much more. That’s crazy that they’d just give it to me like that 😯
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER Merchandise Mayhem
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...