Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested

May 23rd, 2011 | Images, Merchandise

So a few days ago out of the blue I get a gigantic box of stuff from UPS. LucasTizma and Onion, both of whom are the third strongest collector, had teamed up to send me a bunch of MOTHER merch. It doesn’t do it justice, but here’s a pic of what they sent:

I still have to sit down and wade through it all, but from a quick guess I’d say it’s at LEAST $500 worth of stuff there, probably much more. That’s crazy that they’d just give it to me like that 😯

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks a million to you guys, and expect some more detailed pics/videos over the coming months! And now maybe I can do a sequel to this 😛

23 Comments to MOTHER Merchandise Mayhem

Rafael R120 said on May. 23, 2011

Can I haz Mr. Saturn plush plz? XD
BTW, they just gave it to you!?!?!? Damn you’re lucky.

platinatina said on May. 23, 2011

Oh my god.

I’m just going to be over here
weeping with jealousy

Naja said on May. 23, 2011

Mato totally deserves this kind of retribution from fans.
Will be waiting for these reviews and videos! 🙂
Well done, LucasTzima and Onion!

TMMDI said on May. 23, 2011

“both of whom are the third strongest collector”
That made me laugh pretty hard. xD I love that part of the game, the moles were hilarious.

Mato said on May. 23, 2011

Whoa, you had the 30,000th comment on the site, TMMDI!

RaSeb said on May. 23, 2011

I agree with Naja that Tomato totally deserves to receive gifts like that from fans after all the hard work he did for the community. The Mother 3 translation alone would merit even more for all the joy it brought to the fans! I can’t wait to find a bit of free time to play his translation of Mother 1 as well to compare it with my NES repro that I never managed to get far into. Finally, this website is awesome since it managed to revive my interest in EarthBound, the way Starmen.Net did when I was a teenager.

LucasTzima and Onion, you guys are awesome!

Rafael R120 said on May. 23, 2011

Oh well, I didn’t say he doesn’t deserve it, it’s just that this is quite a BIG gift :D.

Anonymous said on May. 23, 2011

Nice job TMMDI! >W>

TalonKhan said on May. 23, 2011

Er…Sorry about that I forgot to put in my name after restarting my computer…anyway WAY TO SPEAK TMMDI! >W>

shibaru said on May. 23, 2011

I had to think about the “third strongest collector” for a bit… I feel slow XD

motherpwns said on May. 23, 2011

great you deserve it! my mom thinks u deserve at least 1000s of $ in payment

Bubbleman said on May. 23, 2011

I’d love to have a Ness figure, but they’re so expensive. :S

Karadom said on May. 23, 2011

So…How about those thousands of unboxing videos you NEED to upload? Jk.
But seriously, any plans to have any out of the box pictures or footage? I’ve been dying to see more of the Dr. Saturn/Trashcan Mr. Saturn.

Mato said on May. 23, 2011

Yep, will definitely have pics/videos of them actually out of their boxes, that’s the kind of stuff I really like to post on EB Central.

LucasTizma said on May. 23, 2011

I was so tempted to snatch flyers and stuff that Onion contributed for myself. O.o

😀

DragonKazooie89 said on May. 23, 2011

You are SO lucky!

MoonSide said on May. 24, 2011

Mato, you completely deserve it for all the work that you do. 🙂

Sutter said on May. 24, 2011

Oh that issue of NP ha! I read that issue so much, re-reading the EB preview back in the day, that it literally fell apart and I ended up back ordering a new one so I could still have that preview.

Beefy said on May. 24, 2011

Wow and Damn.

itsaghost! said on May. 25, 2011

You are one lucky man, tomato.

JAMESGHOST said on May. 25, 2011

I’d be satisfied with one Ness figurine

TMMDI said on May. 25, 2011

WOAH! Yeah I’m pretty much a professional commenter, no big deal.

Matteomax said on May. 27, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Pauses to take a breath…)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(2 hours later..)!!!! (falls off of chair and passes out.)