Oh Buta Mask Orchestrated
May 29th, 2011 | MOTHER 1+2
domflo just sent me his German translation patch for the MOTHER 1 side of MOTHER 1+2. You can download it here. I don’t speak German, so I can’t say anything about the quality one way or the other, but it looks pretty good from what I can tell.
UPDATE! It sounds like a new version of the patch has been released, so check the description of the above YouTube video for the latest version.
If you want to translate MOTHER 1+2 into your own language, you can use the tools I provided on the MOTHER 1+2 translation page. I created the tools and assets with other translations in mind, so it’s pretty easy to translate. I’m kind of amazed that a full translation is out already, only one month after I released my English translation. I hope we’ll see more language translations soon
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to German MOTHER 1+2 Translation
Leave a reply
- Darien: I’m too useless to be doing anything interesting, sadly. Though I wouldn’t be making dumb remarks in the comments on this blog...
- EBlover: earthbound inspired me to be a writer because of the witty writing
- Erikku8: I drew a ton of EarthBound art as a kid, though I wouldn’t say EarthBound itself influenced my decision to pursue illustration. That...
- Chivi-chivik: No, ’cause I got to play them (for first f’ing time) the last year ;_; *sobs and cries*
- lucki_vibrato: Strange how they hate the game. The system is perfect, story too. I love everything about the game. It’s one of my favourites...