EarthBound Crazy Enemies Code
Popular Posts:None found
I think it’s a rite of passage for most high-schoolers to figure out how to play or make games on their graphing calculators (well, if your math classes ever require one) – I remember making a ton of games using TI BASIC (on my TI-80) and eventually managed to hack my TI-85 and get homebrew apps like Sokoban on it (which led to me making Tomato Boxes).
Anyway, it looks like that spirit is still alive and kicking, as Abaddon started an EarthBound-ish game for his calculator a long while back, and it sounds like work is picking up on it again:
I’m not really sure how fancy the newfangled calculators are these days, but I hope something comes of this! Are there any other EarthBound calculator games/apps out there, I wonder?
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to EarthBound Calculator Edition
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.