SpeedGamers EarthBound Marathon
I think it’s a rite of passage for most high-schoolers to figure out how to play or make games on their graphing calculators (well, if your math classes ever require one) – I remember making a ton of games using TI BASIC (on my TI-80) and eventually managed to hack my TI-85 and get homebrew apps like Sokoban on it (which led to me making Tomato Boxes).
Anyway, it looks like that spirit is still alive and kicking, as Abaddon started an EarthBound-ish game for his calculator a long while back, and it sounds like work is picking up on it again:
I’m not really sure how fancy the newfangled calculators are these days, but I hope something comes of this! Are there any other EarthBound calculator games/apps out there, I wonder?
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to EarthBound Calculator Edition
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...