Giygas Stage in Brawl is Freaky
Recently, Roo (the cool dude who made that EarthBound documentary and currently owns an EarthBound Zero prototype) met up with Reid, the co-founder of Starmen.Net and the guy behind Fangamer to talk about EarthBound, the EarthBound community, and all sorts of stuff. Some of the topics include:
- Nintendo Power’s coverage of EarthBound and buying EarthBound on release day
- How Starmen.Net came about
- The many community campaigns
- Nintendo and the community
- Why EarthBound resonates with fans so much, especially over time
- Shigesato Itoi and the EarthBound community
- The MOTHER 3 fan translation’s history and untold stories
- And a bunch more stuff
Check out the video if you get some time, there’s a lot of stuff in there you probably never knew about!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to The EarthBound Fandom’s History
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 1 GAME GUIDE BOOK FC Japanese
- ebisubaru: lol zack. you a funny guy.
- The Apple Kid: I’m not a surprised, but I’d be lying if I said, “I don’t think there is a petition in the world that has...
- Zack: The petitions…are absorbed…by the darkness.
- Justin: Iwata said they brought over EarthBound because of the Miiverse reaction and Project Rainfall rather clearly had an impact. I think Reggie...
- Gradon: I think that the Rainfall petition barely had an effect on Xenoblade coming over to the US. Nintendo of Europe are keen for niche games and...