Old MOTHER 3 Translation Dev Videos
Recently, Roo (the cool dude who made that EarthBound documentary and currently owns an EarthBound Zero prototype) met up with Reid, the co-founder of Starmen.Net and the guy behind Fangamer to talk about EarthBound, the EarthBound community, and all sorts of stuff. Some of the topics include:
- Nintendo Power’s coverage of EarthBound and buying EarthBound on release day
- How Starmen.Net came about
- The many community campaigns
- Nintendo and the community
- Why EarthBound resonates with fans so much, especially over time
- Shigesato Itoi and the EarthBound community
- The MOTHER 3 fan translation’s history and untold stories
- And a bunch more stuff
Check out the video if you get some time, there’s a lot of stuff in there you probably never knew about!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to The EarthBound Fandom’s History
- Door: I think Butthurtfail meant that 10,000 dollars was too cheap for a collection this big…
- LucasTizma: a) I’ve easily spent well over $10,000 for all of that stuff, and b) as I said in the auction, I have no interest in splitting...
- Butthurtfail: $10,000.00? That price is absolutely bonkers. Sorry, guy! Auction off the handmade figures and the anthology! That’ll net you...
- Leeaux: Man what I would do to have an Earthbound collection like that! Whew!
- Fred Bounder: Thank you!