Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested

April 27th, 2011 | EarthBound, Merchandise, Videos

Last year and this year, a whole bunch of MOTHER and MOTHER 2 figures were released in Japan, but it’s been surprisingly hard to find videos of them. So here’s one with one of the large Ness figures (as opposed to the mini figures) for collectors’ reference, courtesy of lithium017!

Man, if we could only show this video to the EarthBound fans of ten years ago, they’d probably crap their pants at being able to have replicas of the official clay figures!

14 Comments to Ness Figure Unboxing

LucasTizma said on Apr. 28, 2011

Super cool! Yeah, honestly, I had NO clue the regular figurines were HUGE. So crazy.

JoJo said on Apr. 28, 2011

I have large figures of all four kids and Porky plus mini figures of Bubble Monkey, Ness, Tracy, King, and Mom. If anybody wants me to post pictures in the future I gladly will. (or video if enough requests come in?)

JAMESGHOST said on Apr. 28, 2011

I flinched at 5:43…
but anyway if I saw these in my gamestore I would buy them without a second thought.

but seeing that won’t happen, OFF TO EBAY!

Neomatt said on Apr. 28, 2011

Got myself the 4 kids in mini-figures, and a Starman in regular.
The size difference makes it all the more awesome. 😀

Poe said on Apr. 28, 2011

@JoJo (and anyone else who owns a figure): I would very much appreciate it if you could create an account at Game Swag (go here to register: http://gameswag.com/wp-login.php?action=register ) and post your pictures on the pages I’ve been making for these figures. Here’s all the M2 stuff: http://gameswag.com/tags/?installment=mother-2

The M1 figures are up there as well: http://gameswag.com/tags/?installment=mother I don’t have all the M2 figures up yet, but very soon I’m going to spend an entire week adding every single one in a big giant push. Videos are always nice too, as nobody seems to make those!

What I really need the most are different pictures of the Ness mini figure. I have to make a page for each one and I want all the main pictures to be different.

Leirin said on Apr. 28, 2011

Geez, this is good sized…I find it funny how you have to piece it together, although I guess that’s pretty standard for gashapon toys.

PSI said on Apr. 28, 2011

Love how they romanized “Ness” as “Nes”

Shayminguy7 said on Apr. 28, 2011

I want to know one thing.

CAN YOU MIX AND MATCH BODY PARTS?

Rex said on Apr. 29, 2011

ARE YOU READY TO MARIO-CISE?

Anonymous said on Apr. 29, 2011

I finished the set the other day!! I on ly need the MR Saturns…But I so content with everything.

Except…I’m an idiot and walked into my shelf and a bunch of stuff was broken…

Like my heart after said event….

Zeph101 said on Apr. 30, 2011

On an slightly unrelated topic to this video:

$300+ for Earthbound with the box and guide?!! I’m glad I got mine a few years back at about $150.

lithium017 said on May. 6, 2011

Thanks for featuring my video! It is so cool to actually have in person and they weigh quite a bit!

lithium017 said on May. 6, 2011

I also just did a Pokey Unboxing video too:
Hope they are helpful!

Matteomax said on Jul. 21, 2011

Thats the next figure I want! ( I currently own the Starmen, Ball and Chain Mr.Saturn, and Belch.) 😀