Random Post:

Mega MOTHER Unboxing

April 12th, 2011 | Auctions, Merchandise, MOTHER 3

Since MOTHER 3 is still a relatively recent game, much of its promotional materials still abound on Japanese auction sites. Last night, Onion and KingDarian discovered a MOTHER 3 in-store display being sold on Yahoo! Auctions Japan here. It has a buy-it-now price of 3200 yen, which is approximately $38 (USD) right now. If you don’t live in Japan but wanna buy it, check out this list of import services.

Poe also made a quick little page about this display over on Game Swag.

I could swear I’ve seen other photos of store displays in action, if you know of any lemme know. I’d love to see what other MOTHER 3 promo stuff was made!

9 Comments to MOTHER 3 Store Display for Sale

machopikarai99 said on Apr. 12, 2011

i want this

PSI said on Apr. 12, 2011

Oooo… I wanna try and get this!
Didn’t even know M3 had any promo stuff aside from the couple of commercials.

Leirin_ said on Apr. 12, 2011

Love the bold red design as always. What’s especially cool is how the game’s fifth anniversary is coming up in about a week…

Mato said on Apr. 12, 2011

Man, five years already? It still feels so new, I can still remember that feeling of excitement whenever he updated with something new about it.

KingDarian said on Apr. 13, 2011

It feels like so long ago, when we updated with translations of that page with all the present boxes: http://starmen.net/mother3/mother3world/

Oh man, and it links to that long “Feelings of MOTHER 3” interview.

LucasTizma said on Apr. 13, 2011

D: I’m kind of a relative newbie when it comes to being a hardcore MOTHER lover. I vaguely recall MOTHER 3 when it was being launched. It was the summer of 2006 when I discovered the song Pollyanna, ordered the official OST and Encyclopedia, and it all went downhill from there. :3

bahooney said on Apr. 13, 2011

God, I this would be so cool to have. The bold red associated with the MOTHER series is so classy.

LucasTizma said on Apr. 16, 2011

D: It’s still for sale? Weird… Maybe I should take it off the market?

Some Guy from Onett said on Apr. 17, 2011

Recipie for 3DS:
1:take the song “It is Finished” (original version from game)
2:put it on an SD card
3:put card in 3DS and load up the music player
4:play the song and set it to Instrumental
5:listen as the music is transformed complete with noises in the backround that sound like a computer crashing and the tune that echo’s sadly..