MOTHER 2 Beta Preview
It’s taken quite a while, but at last my MOTHER 1+2 translation patch is done and ready for downloading! Check out the page for it here:
You can download the patch there of course, and you can also download all the tools, files, and source code I used to create the patch. With these, you can create translations into other languages or create text-based hacks of your own!
Before you play the patch, though, I HIGHLY recommend reading this list of tips/suggestions that I wrote up – it will help you enjoy MOTHER 1 a lot more, especially if you could never get into the game before!
When you’re finished playing through the MOTHER 1 side of things, stop by and let us know what you think of the game in the comments, whether it’s good or bad or whatever. I made this patch mainly for fans who could never really get into EarthBound Zero before, so hopefully this will make the game more enjoyable now!
Other Related Posts:
206 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Released
- DJMankiewitz: I’d be wary of reading any Australian magazine, because it might actually be a wolf spider or some other horrible thing.
- DavemanDeluxe: “The story is a surreal blend of school children and aliens, with some of the weirdest characters you’ll ever meet.” I...
- Liliana: “…and should do well in the States, too” I wish…
- Anonymous: It’s a little weird reading old EarthBound articles and thinking about how in retrospect their expectations of the game were...
- MarioFan3: I haven’t been here in yonks. Considering the article mentions that Mother was talked about in an earlier issue there must be...