M2 vs. EarthBound: Monkey Caves
It’s taken quite a while, but at last my MOTHER 1+2 translation patch is done and ready for downloading! Check out the page for it here:
You can download the patch there of course, and you can also download all the tools, files, and source code I used to create the patch. With these, you can create translations into other languages or create text-based hacks of your own!
Before you play the patch, though, I HIGHLY recommend reading this list of tips/suggestions that I wrote up – it will help you enjoy MOTHER 1 a lot more, especially if you could never get into the game before!
When you’re finished playing through the MOTHER 1 side of things, stop by and let us know what you think of the game in the comments, whether it’s good or bad or whatever. I made this patch mainly for fans who could never really get into EarthBound Zero before, so hopefully this will make the game more enjoyable now!
Other Related Posts:
206 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Released
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Nintendo SNES, 1995) - European Version
- Halloween: English trailer is awesome!
- Mato: I can’t remember – I think I did, but it’s been so long that it might’ve been before EB Central existed, in which...
- yui: Tomato, did you cover Itoi’s cave adventures here yet? I remember you talking about them a long time ago but maybe people are...
- Mato: KaisaJesta: I’ve always been curious too, but I’ve never heard or read anything on the subject.
- Star and Moon: I like the English trailer better because it shows better scenes from the game, and does a good job of not spoiling things.