New MOTHER 3 Patch Soon
It’s taken quite a while, but at last my MOTHER 1+2 translation patch is done and ready for downloading! Check out the page for it here:
You can download the patch there of course, and you can also download all the tools, files, and source code I used to create the patch. With these, you can create translations into other languages or create text-based hacks of your own!
Before you play the patch, though, I HIGHLY recommend reading this list of tips/suggestions that I wrote up – it will help you enjoy MOTHER 1 a lot more, especially if you could never get into the game before!
When you’re finished playing through the MOTHER 1 side of things, stop by and let us know what you think of the game in the comments, whether it’s good or bad or whatever. I made this patch mainly for fans who could never really get into EarthBound Zero before, so hopefully this will make the game more enjoyable now!
Other Related Posts:
206 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Released
Leave a reply
- adelinax: thank you for the reply mato
- pirater un compte facebook alg豩e: You’re so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read something like that before. So great to find somebody...
- JCSmith: Also they have to use them for ATLEAST another seven months… Then Nintendo pays them to advertise it more. So we’ll have to...
- JCSmith: Bought that box? The manager said he would get fired if he sold the box…
- SlabLab: I just went out and bought that.