Zero Punctuation Review of EarthBound
It’s taken quite a while, but at last my MOTHER 1+2 translation patch is done and ready for downloading! Check out the page for it here:
You can download the patch there of course, and you can also download all the tools, files, and source code I used to create the patch. With these, you can create translations into other languages or create text-based hacks of your own!
Before you play the patch, though, I HIGHLY recommend reading this list of tips/suggestions that I wrote up – it will help you enjoy MOTHER 1 a lot more, especially if you could never get into the game before!
When you’re finished playing through the MOTHER 1 side of things, stop by and let us know what you think of the game in the comments, whether it’s good or bad or whatever. I made this patch mainly for fans who could never really get into EarthBound Zero before, so hopefully this will make the game more enjoyable now!
Other Related Posts:
206 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Released
- SuperGamingbro64: Well, looks like made has some work to do, after that Nintendo direct.
- breeman: Was able to switch my pledge from the white vinyl to the translucent red (@STSPhonoCo is tweeting when one becomes available, due to red...
- Tacoturtle19: @TGK Ty well hopefully you can share it and we can get that awesome decal! P.S. sorry i have kinda been flooding comments lately im...
- Tacoturtle19: *Unfortunately why do i always make these mistakes?
- Tacoturtle19: @Tork 110 hopefully, but i doubt it. Ness is VERY popular with mother fans and scalpers see that. Not only that, but Nintendo isnt...