A Detailed Analysis of EarthBound
It’s taken quite a while, but at last my MOTHER 1+2 translation patch is done and ready for downloading! Check out the page for it here:
You can download the patch there of course, and you can also download all the tools, files, and source code I used to create the patch. With these, you can create translations into other languages or create text-based hacks of your own!
Before you play the patch, though, I HIGHLY recommend reading this list of tips/suggestions that I wrote up – it will help you enjoy MOTHER 1 a lot more, especially if you could never get into the game before!
When you’re finished playing through the MOTHER 1 side of things, stop by and let us know what you think of the game in the comments, whether it’s good or bad or whatever. I made this patch mainly for fans who could never really get into EarthBound Zero before, so hopefully this will make the game more enjoyable now!
Other Related Posts:
203 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Released
Leave a reply
- NESter: Ugh…why Mother 1+2? The graphics are squashed, the sound degraded…I can’t stand the “fuzzy” sound of the Game...
- Gooptek: Holy crap yes Dreams become true
- Brandon: This looks better than the NES version in so many ways! They should try Earthbound using Mother 3′s graphics. It would be so cool....
- Mato: I think it’s 1+2 only, as it uses my translation tools to insert the text.
- NANASHI89: Will this be for the Famicom version, or for both 1 & 2 on the GBA?