M2EB Update: Moonside
It’s taken quite a while, but at last my MOTHER 1+2 translation patch is done and ready for downloading! Check out the page for it here:
You can download the patch there of course, and you can also download all the tools, files, and source code I used to create the patch. With these, you can create translations into other languages or create text-based hacks of your own!
Before you play the patch, though, I HIGHLY recommend reading this list of tips/suggestions that I wrote up – it will help you enjoy MOTHER 1 a lot more, especially if you could never get into the game before!
When you’re finished playing through the MOTHER 1 side of things, stop by and let us know what you think of the game in the comments, whether it’s good or bad or whatever. I made this patch mainly for fans who could never really get into EarthBound Zero before, so hopefully this will make the game more enjoyable now!
Other Related Posts:
206 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Released
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super DX Soft Vinyl Figure Mother 2 MrSaturn Doseisan Banpresto
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...