EarthBound Pre-orders on Amazon.co.uk?
It’s taken quite a while, but at last my MOTHER 1+2 translation patch is done and ready for downloading! Check out the page for it here:
You can download the patch there of course, and you can also download all the tools, files, and source code I used to create the patch. With these, you can create translations into other languages or create text-based hacks of your own!
Before you play the patch, though, I HIGHLY recommend reading this list of tips/suggestions that I wrote up – it will help you enjoy MOTHER 1 a lot more, especially if you could never get into the game before!
When you’re finished playing through the MOTHER 1 side of things, stop by and let us know what you think of the game in the comments, whether it’s good or bad or whatever. I made this patch mainly for fans who could never really get into EarthBound Zero before, so hopefully this will make the game more enjoyable now!
Other Related Posts:
206 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Released
- Toby: Its very well animated, but I don’t like how they drew the characters. It’s kind of ugly looking. Still, gotta give props when...
- An E and two 8: Happy Anniversary to all the long time fans out there! 25 years… Wow. Only three games, yet these games still keep the...
- 2Sang: @youkai not that I ever remember. Would be an interesting interview.
- Youkai: This, for some reason, reminded me of a question I’ve been wanting to know: has Itoi ever commented on Ness and Lucas being in Smash...
- 2sang: I really like the gif whoever made it did a great job