Enormous EarthBound/MOTHER Collection for Sale!
If you’re playing the Mother 1+2 translation I just released and run into any bugs, post about them here, it’ll be easier for me to keep track of them all when I go to make an updated patch someday. The currently known-for-sure problems are:
Choosing the fastest text speed in battle will make it say it’s the second-fastest speed on the file-loading menu. For now, if you want the battle text speed to be as fast as possible, select the speed from the battle menu and ignore what it says on the file select screen. If your items are full when you try to retrieve an item from your sister (who acts like Tracy in EarthBound), the text will break out of the window and do a weird wrap-around thing like so.I thought I had fixed all of these lines before releasing the patch – so if you come across any more, definitely let me know!
- People are reporting that sometimes you have to press the A Button twice to advance text – I know this happens in the original ROM sometimes, but if I could see this in action with the English version it’d help me a lot. I’m not 100% sure this is an issue with my patch yet.
If you run across any bugs, glitches, or obvious typos, let me know! (Preferably with screenshots, if possible 😛 )
Update: I’ve fixed most of the stuff you guys have found and posted a 1.01 patch. Get it here.
Other Related Posts:
76 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Bugs
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.