MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
If you’re playing the Mother 1+2 translation I just released and run into any bugs, post about them here, it’ll be easier for me to keep track of them all when I go to make an updated patch someday. The currently known-for-sure problems are:
Choosing the fastest text speed in battle will make it say it’s the second-fastest speed on the file-loading menu. For now, if you want the battle text speed to be as fast as possible, select the speed from the battle menu and ignore what it says on the file select screen. If your items are full when you try to retrieve an item from your sister (who acts like Tracy in EarthBound), the text will break out of the window and do a weird wrap-around thing like so.I thought I had fixed all of these lines before releasing the patch – so if you come across any more, definitely let me know!
- People are reporting that sometimes you have to press the A Button twice to advance text – I know this happens in the original ROM sometimes, but if I could see this in action with the English version it’d help me a lot. I’m not 100% sure this is an issue with my patch yet.
If you run across any bugs, glitches, or obvious typos, let me know! (Preferably with screenshots, if possible 😛 )
Update: I’ve fixed most of the stuff you guys have found and posted a 1.01 patch. Get it here.
Other Related Posts:
76 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Bugs
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.