EB Walk Through Stairs Glitch
Popular Posts:None found
April 20th, 2011 | MOTHER 3
Today’s April 20th, which means many things for many different people – and it also marks the day MOTHER 3 was released. The game was released in 2006, so it’s five years old now. Man, has it been that long already? 😯
Looking back, we started EarthBound.Net/Starmen.Net only three and a half years after EarthBound’s release, and here we are five years after the sequel’s release. I dunno, just seems hard to believe. Someone should start a MOTHER 3-centric site someday, that’d be cool I bet.
Anyway, my question to you is: has your opinion of MOTHER 3 changed in the last five years? Has it aged well, or is it already too old-fashioned? For me, I think the best part was the wait for it after the late-2005 announcements. The game was great, but the community’s excitement at the time was really fun too. Also, I think the music has grown on me a lot since then, I remember at first I was kind of underwhelmed, but I’ve since come to appreciate the different style of the third game.
Other Related Posts:
69 Comments to Five Years of MOTHER 3
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.