MOTHER 3 Notebook Cover
Yesterday/today a page was posted on Itoi’s site (see here) saying that the upcoming issue of “BRUTUS” magazine will include a four page discussion between him and Nintendo president Satoru Iwata, the theme being MOTHER 4.
The page on Itoi’s site (which was written by the guy who came up with the article idea, not Itoi himself) says, “Just to be completely clear up front, there isn’t going to be a MOTHER 4.” The rest of the page basically says that there was originally going to be an article about Itoi in this BRUTUS magazine, but it eventually evolved into an article in which Itoi and Iwata talk about MOTHER 4, even though Itoi isn’t making one. It’ll be interesting to see what they have to say though!
I also liked the little images they used on that page:
The magazine article will supposedly have a lot of other art like that, all done by the art director for MOTHER 3.
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to Itoi & Iwata to Discuss MOTHER 4
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...