Weekly Round-Up #37
Yesterday/today a page was posted on Itoi’s site (see here) saying that the upcoming issue of “BRUTUS” magazine will include a four page discussion between him and Nintendo president Satoru Iwata, the theme being MOTHER 4.
The page on Itoi’s site (which was written by the guy who came up with the article idea, not Itoi himself) says, “Just to be completely clear up front, there isn’t going to be a MOTHER 4.” The rest of the page basically says that there was originally going to be an article about Itoi in this BRUTUS magazine, but it eventually evolved into an article in which Itoi and Iwata talk about MOTHER 4, even though Itoi isn’t making one. It’ll be interesting to see what they have to say though!
I also liked the little images they used on that page:
The magazine article will supposedly have a lot of other art like that, all done by the art director for MOTHER 3.
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to Itoi & Iwata to Discuss MOTHER 4
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...