Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
Yesterday/today a page was posted on Itoi’s site (see here) saying that the upcoming issue of “BRUTUS” magazine will include a four page discussion between him and Nintendo president Satoru Iwata, the theme being MOTHER 4.
The page on Itoi’s site (which was written by the guy who came up with the article idea, not Itoi himself) says, “Just to be completely clear up front, there isn’t going to be a MOTHER 4.” The rest of the page basically says that there was originally going to be an article about Itoi in this BRUTUS magazine, but it eventually evolved into an article in which Itoi and Iwata talk about MOTHER 4, even though Itoi isn’t making one. It’ll be interesting to see what they have to say though!
I also liked the little images they used on that page:
The magazine article will supposedly have a lot of other art like that, all done by the art director for MOTHER 3.
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to Itoi & Iwata to Discuss MOTHER 4
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.