Zelda Borrows Rope Snake?
Here’s a neat little graphical glitch you can get to happen in EarthBound if you’re into TAS stuff or if you’re super-duper-blooper lucky:
I’ve never seen this before, but mugg1991’s description for this video says this:
You can use this glitch similarly on normal entrances which will cause the delivery man / customer to not come anymore until he calls you.
I use this on a house you can’t enter and then start a fight in the last possible moment which causes a graphical bug.
This only works in the US version.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EarthBound House Glitch
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!