It’s The EarthBound Hacktoberfest!
Here’s a neat little graphical glitch you can get to happen in EarthBound if you’re into TAS stuff or if you’re super-duper-blooper lucky:
I’ve never seen this before, but mugg1991’s description for this video says this:
You can use this glitch similarly on normal entrances which will cause the delivery man / customer to not come anymore until he calls you.
I use this on a house you can’t enter and then start a fight in the last possible moment which causes a graphical bug.
This only works in the US version.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EarthBound House Glitch
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...