Importing a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box?
That magazine article in which Itoi and Iwata discuss MOTHER 4 came out today in Japan – I don’t live there so I can’t get ahold of a copy myself right now, but eagle0wl posted some pics on the Starmen.Net boards earlier. As the guy on Itoi’s site promised, there’s a lot of art with the article, which spans four pages.
The text is too tiny for me to read anything, though the big bold text says something like, “The feeling of, ‘I want MOTHER 4 to be released!’ is inside me too.”
If anyone in Japan can send me scans of the article, I’ll gladly translate it 😀 I won’t post the scans of the article though, I don’t want to hurt sales of the magazine issue in Japan. But I’d love to see what Itoi and Iwata have to say about the (non-)game!
Update: I got scans now, thanks to everyone who sent them in 😀 I just finished reading it, and most of it is actually just about stuff in general, the very end is where most of the MOTHER 4 stuff is. There isn’t really much said that we don’t already know – he basically says he isn’t going to make a fourth game, but he sees MOTHER 4 as a vague, nebulous name that can be applied to many things, such as the very lives of the fans. It’s Itoi – you know how weird he is.
It’s a long article and actually kinda meh, but I’ll try to translate it and have it up as soon as I can, hopefully today, maybe tomorrow.
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to A Peek at the MOTHER 4 Article
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!