Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
The final batch of official MOTHER 2/EarthBound figures are finally out in Japan! This time there are three different Starman figures, a couple different Mr. Saturn ones, and a Belch figure:
Again, these aren’t actually for sale in stores – you have to win them in Japanese arcades. If you don’t live in Japan and/or suck at those claw machine games, here are some places you can get your hands on these:
- Starman and Belch figures on eBay (the only one on there available at the time of this writing is this one
- All MOTHER 2/EarthBound figures on eBay
- Starman figures on Yahoo Auctions Japan
There’s are a few more details about the figure sets here, too.
Now that all the figures have been made available, this special campaign will probably kick in. The number of prizes is limited, so those stickers will probably be collectors items for sure!
It’s being overly hopeful, but maybe these figures did well enough for Banpresto and Itoi that more stuff might get made. That’d be cool 😀
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Starman and Belch Figures Out!
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic