Explore The Horror of EarthBound!
Apparently there are a number of unused sound clips in the original Super Smash Bros. game for the N64 – one of which is Ness saying, “PK Starstorm!” You can supposedly hear it via a debug menu, here’s a video:
I guess they had planned for Ness to have Starstorm abilities from the very start but only got around to adding it in Brawl? Any Smash Bros. superfans got any more info on this?
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to PK Starstorm in Smash Bros. 64
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound Garbage can with Mr. Saturn Stuffed Banpresto
- Traiver: Mother 1: – FC: Original – GBA: Adds Run Button and Translated Epilogue, No Time Machine, Some other stuff from NES Proto....
- DJMankiewicz: I’m not willing to write Adex off like that myself. There’s a good possibility there’s real reasons why such a...
- Mother2fan: “adex” is apparently not only an idiot who can’t understand symbolism, but also a prude who can’t handle even...
- DJMankiewicz: And his most basic form still includes a baseball cap :D. I’d agree with all of that. Adex, if there’s a personal reason...
- Shrub: @adex I understand the sentiment, but remember that this is NOT just nudity for the sake of nudity or anything – this is nudity used...