1UP.com EarthBound Podcast
Apparently there are a number of unused sound clips in the original Super Smash Bros. game for the N64 – one of which is Ness saying, “PK Starstorm!” You can supposedly hear it via a debug menu, here’s a video:
I guess they had planned for Ness to have Starstorm abilities from the very start but only got around to adding it in Brawl? Any Smash Bros. superfans got any more info on this?
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to PK Starstorm in Smash Bros. 64
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues