Interest in an Orchestrated MOTHER Album
Apparently there are a number of unused sound clips in the original Super Smash Bros. game for the N64 – one of which is Ness saying, “PK Starstorm!” You can supposedly hear it via a debug menu, here’s a video:
I guess they had planned for Ness to have Starstorm abilities from the very start but only got around to adding it in Brawl? Any Smash Bros. superfans got any more info on this?
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to PK Starstorm in Smash Bros. 64
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...