MOTHER 1+2 Interview, Part 1
Apparently there are a number of unused sound clips in the original Super Smash Bros. game for the N64 – one of which is Ness saying, “PK Starstorm!” You can supposedly hear it via a debug menu, here’s a video:
I guess they had planned for Ness to have Starstorm abilities from the very start but only got around to adding it in Brawl? Any Smash Bros. superfans got any more info on this?
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to PK Starstorm in Smash Bros. 64
- breeman: AH why did I see this too late to get the Red Vinyl!? Pledged for the White Vinyl. I recently started collecting and listening to Vinyl...
- Thisislame: I love mother/earthbound and always will support their projects. This album is not supposed to be on vinyl. It’s gonna sound...
- J: I actually really liked this game. The look and style are very earthbound inspired, and there are a ton of references, but the game stands up...
- DarklingDragon: That’s pretty cool. I’d get one if I had a vinyl player.
- LucasTizma: I got the money and I got the desire. So why not?