MOTHER 1 Toy Theatre Show
Popular Posts:None found
I’m working my way through the rest of the Mother 1 retranslation to-do list, and right now I’m turning the “Which game will you play?” text on the main selection screen into English. There are actually two types that are used, the normal font one and then I guess at some point when you play enough of the MOTHER 2 version it’ll switch to the Mr. Saturn font. I’m guessing it happens if you get up to Saturn Valley, but I never bothered to find out.
Anyway, here’s what I got right now:
I’m terrible at image editing though, so I was hoping some people here might be able to help make better ones. At the very least I’m sure they need centering, but I don’t know how to accurately do that with any of the image software I have. The images to edit are here:
The image dimensions and the colors used need to stay the same as in those files. The Japanese text literally says, “Play which game?” but any variation in English that sounds good and doesn’t leave too much empty space will do just fine too. If anyone can help out, I’ll include you in the readme credits!
Also, this recent string of updates has me wondering – should I move all these MOTHER 1+2 translation updates to a new site so they don’t clog up/push down all the other updates? Or is it not a bother?
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Selection Screen
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.