Mr. Saturn for Breakfast!
I’ve been curious about something lately, so I thought I’d make a poll about it here. Basically, I’m curious to know how people see MOTHER 1+2 in regards to translation.
What interests you more, playing the MOTHER 1 part of MOTHER 1+2 with my retranslation/extra features/uncensoring, or being able to play the MOTHER 2 part of MOTHER 1+2 in English? Click here to vote!
I’ve been surprised by how many people are interested in the MOTHER 1 stuff I’m working on, but I’m curious to know if they’re just a small minority compared to people who only care about the MOTHER 2 part. I’d really like to work on the MOTHER 2 part, it’s just that it’d probably be as much work as the MOTHER 3 project (if not more) for what would be very little gain, as the Super NES version is already in English, has superior audio, has fewer bugs, etc.
Anyway, let me know what you think!
Other Related Posts:
93 Comments to MOTHER 1 vs. MOTHER 2
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...