Game Players’ EarthBound Review
I’ve been curious about something lately, so I thought I’d make a poll about it here. Basically, I’m curious to know how people see MOTHER 1+2 in regards to translation.
What interests you more, playing the MOTHER 1 part of MOTHER 1+2 with my retranslation/extra features/uncensoring, or being able to play the MOTHER 2 part of MOTHER 1+2 in English? Click here to vote!
I’ve been surprised by how many people are interested in the MOTHER 1 stuff I’m working on, but I’m curious to know if they’re just a small minority compared to people who only care about the MOTHER 2 part. I’d really like to work on the MOTHER 2 part, it’s just that it’d probably be as much work as the MOTHER 3 project (if not more) for what would be very little gain, as the Super NES version is already in English, has superior audio, has fewer bugs, etc.
Anyway, let me know what you think!
Other Related Posts:
93 Comments to MOTHER 1 vs. MOTHER 2
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...