I’ve been curious about something lately, so I thought I’d make a poll about it here. Basically, I’m curious to know how people see MOTHER 1+2 in regards to translation.
What interests you more, playing the MOTHER 1 part of MOTHER 1+2 with my retranslation/extra features/uncensoring, or being able to play the MOTHER 2 part of MOTHER 1+2 in English? Click here to vote!
I’ve been surprised by how many people are interested in the MOTHER 1 stuff I’m working on, but I’m curious to know if they’re just a small minority compared to people who only care about the MOTHER 2 part. I’d really like to work on the MOTHER 2 part, it’s just that it’d probably be as much work as the MOTHER 3 project (if not more) for what would be very little gain, as the Super NES version is already in English, has superior audio, has fewer bugs, etc.
Anyway, let me know what you think!
Other Related Posts:
93 Comments to MOTHER 1 vs. MOTHER 2
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues