Swag Watch (Jan. 25, 2011)
OmniM sent me this the other day, it’s another magazine article discussing EarthBound 64. It’s surprising how many game magazines there were out there covering EB64 – most of the info is all just recycled between magazines but it sure got a lot of coverage worldwide!
Anyway, here’s what OmniM had to say:
Hello, I am OmniM and got a magazine scan about EarthBound 64. It is in a UK magazine called 64 Magazine and it is Volume 16, 1998. I got this magazine in a store a long time ago(don’t remember the store’s name) and I kept it as a weird souvenir because it is a British mag. Anyway, I noticed an interesting scanned magazine article on the site. The user “Pippo” posted some scans from a magazine called “N64 Magazine” and said it is a UK mag. After I read that, I got reminded of my UK magazine and wondered, “Are they made by the same people?” The name is TOO similar(N64 Magazine and 64 Magazine) so I decided to send the scan to you. The article is nothing special though(just the same pictures you seen already)but it mentioned that the game would be closer to an English translation and several comparisons to LoZ:OoT, Quest 64, and Final Fantasy.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound 64 in 64 Magazine
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.