EarthBound Inspires Kung Fu MMO
It looks like a couple of cool EarthBound items have appeared while I wasn’t looking!
First is one of those rare EarthBound rulers, being sold on eBay. I wonder how many of these are out there, or if this is one of the ones we’ve seen previously. Until just a little while ago we weren’t even 100% sure these existed, so it’s interesting to see a lot of them surfacing lately.
Mach Pizza Air Freshener
Next up is one of the always-tough-to-get Mach Pizza air fresheners, also on eBay. Even better, this one includes the congratulatory note sent to people who entered the contest!
MOTHER 1+2 Mr. Saturn T-shirt
Lastly is this rare, limited-edition official T-shirt being sold on Yahoo Auctions Japan. The King of Games sold this in Japan in 2003, and apparently it sold out almost instantly.
I don’t seem to have much info on this particular shirt, I’ll have to dig up some details about it at some point. It looks like I wrote briefly about it here, but that’s it.
Anyway, if you’re a collector, check those out! Just don’t sell all your kidneys to get them, that’d hurt.
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Swag Watch: January 16, 2011
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...