MOTHER 3 Notebook Cover
January 25th, 2011 | Auctions
Some more stuff of interest on various auction sites to report about!
First up is an EarthBound box being sold by Phillip, who’s a big EarthBound fan but is going through some tough times right now. What’s nice is that it isn’t a buy-it-now deal like most other EB boxes, so it’ll only go for as much as it goes for. If you happen to have the EarthBound cart and guide but don’t have a box to go with it, then check this out. You’ll also be helping out a fellow EarthBound fan, so it’s a win-win for all 😀
EarthBound Ruler Again?
A while back I reported on an EarthBound promo ruler on eBay. Another one popped up today, but I think this one is the same as the previous one, which didn’t sell. So if you’re still on the fence about snagging one of the few rulers out there, here’s your chance!
Mr. Saturn Sticker Sheet
One of those rare-ish Mr. Saturn sticker sheets showed up on eBay, you can see it here. If you don’t know what these are, they were made available at the super giant Mr. Saturn events in Japan, which I reported on here a few months back. I don’t know if these events are going on anymore, I don’t see these stickers on eBay too often, though.
Lastly, for the really crazily serious collectors, there’s a 1101.com (Shigesato Itoi’s company/site) shirt on Yahoo Auctions Japan here.
I don’t follow auctions as closely as I used to, so if you ever come across anything neat, just lemme know!
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to Swag Watch (Jan. 25, 2011)
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...