***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~

January 25th, 2011 | EarthBound, Videos

Good ol’ CSWavely’s done it again! This time we get to visit Summers in 3D goodness 😀

In case you’ve missed CSWavely’s past 3D towns, you can see them here!

12 Comments to Summers in 3D

Random1stComment said on Jan. 25, 2011

I liked the music more than the 3d

Linkzcap said on Jan. 25, 2011

You know, Nintendo would totally accept these graphics for a 3DS release. That would be awesome!

GamingMario92 said on Jan. 25, 2011

EarthBound on 3ds is good

Namine207 said on Jan. 26, 2011

They really should remake earthbound on the 3DS (or eb64, even though that would probably never happen). I would force my friends to play it and they would like it, therefore making them want to buy the other games.

Mato said on Jan. 26, 2011

One thing I really liked about this was the stuff in the background behind the hotel/museum/etc. The several rows of streets behind it made it feel like an actual town, and even more European-ish/resort-ish.

At the end I wasn’t expecting the boat to go, so when it did I was hoping we’d see it on its little trip south and then maybe a Kraken would show up. Ah well 😛

- Gabriel said on Jan. 26, 2011

^I feel very much the same as you. 🙂 I think this guy gets better every time. I think this is (at least close to) what a 3D EarthBound game would look like 🙂

Anonymous said on Jan. 26, 2011

Man! What program does he use to make these! I have to know.

Midna said on Jan. 26, 2011

Someone needs to make a Chimera Hunt map out of this.

Munchy said on Jan. 26, 2011

There’s got to be some way we can boost the chances of this becoming a playable remake?

If I were rich, I would definitely give as much money as needed.

Random Guardian said on Jan. 29, 2011

Is there anyway to download these in its raw file format?

Nessdude said on Apr. 2, 2011