January 6th, 2011 | EarthBound, Merchandise

A little while back Banpresto updated its site with pics for the official MOTHER 2 figures being released later this month. This time, we have Ness, Pokey, and Jeff:

Also note that these aren’t mini-figures, these are the normal, bigger figures.

Two more figure sets will be released in February, and then that’s it – the long run of EarthBound figures will come to an end. Luckily, if you don’t live in Japan, you can find a lot of the previous EarthBound/MOTHER 1 figures on eBay here.

You know, these figures would be perfect for more EarthBound Keychain Adventures-type stuff. If someone gets a full set, they should make some!

14 Comments to January’s EarthBound Figures

Satsy said on Jan. 6, 2011

Sorely tempting, we’ll see if I have room to make scenes when I move some point in the next few months.

Soulier said on Jan. 6, 2011

At least there’s only one set this month. It will cost me a little less at the end of the month.

I’ve been spending all of my money getting these. I’m working on a stop-frame animation that will use mostly the smaller Mother 2 figures.

Blizzardjesus said on Jan. 6, 2011

These figures are pretty nice, too bad they’re exclusive to crane games.

Anonymous said on Jan. 6, 2011

I’ve watched countless of crane game videos on youtube. I’ve studied the crane, became one with the crane, and i am confident enough to say that i could win one with a couple of tries (more like ten). Now i just need a ticket to Japan -____-.

Corgal2 said on Jan. 6, 2011

I am getting one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

astrangeoneEB said on Jan. 6, 2011

MMmm…I want the Ness one. Darn Japanese gamers getting more Mother merch.

Onion said on Jan. 6, 2011

Of all the toys to come and go through my hands over the course of time, I am certain that a full set of the big guys will stay in my possession forever. Just so awesome, with great detail. I especially cannot wait for the starmen.

iwata kicks you know what said on Jan. 6, 2011

I’d love to buy these, but I’m broke. -_-
These are soooo neat! I like the depiction of Pokey/Porky the most.

Adelina said on Jan. 14, 2011

Why is Pokey holding a ….

forestjune12 said on Jan. 15, 2011

need ness and a jeff! ^^

Whos Your Daddy Reggie said on Jan. 20, 2011

Ness and Pokey/Porky are fantastic, not to be mean to Jeff or anything, i mean I like Jeff too, it’s just that I like the others better. Man I wish I could get these but I’m broke.

Richard said on Jan. 20, 2011

Can someone please outbid me on this poo mini figure, I will let anyone who does win it. I really don’t want to win, accidently bid:(

thomas1up said on Jan. 20, 2011

I love how Jeff is pointing his gun at Pokey and Pokey is like ‘o’

Find Merchandise!