Assembling a Mr. Saturn
Pippo sent this in a little while ago:
Hi, Mister Tomato!
Here are 12 scans from N64 Magazine, which was a UK mag from the late 90s/early 00s. They’re all previews and gossip for Mother 3, naturally, except for a scan of a competition where readers had to send in US-related items to win an N64. Note the Mach Pizza air freshener!
You can see all the scans here:
Some of the details are interesting, though the one about EB64’s cancellation is a bit wrong – Itoi never promised that the work would be used for GameCube stuff. I also don’t know why they say Ness and Jeff were going to be in the game, and I definitely don’t know who these “Great Inobaba” and “Carby” characters are. They’re sure not familiar faces to me!
Still, it’s neat seeing what they had to say about the game over the years, it’s like seeing things from a different perspective. I wonder, if EarthBound 64 had been released in North America, how likely would a European release have been?
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to EarthBound 64 in N64 Magazine
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...