Onett Rubber Stamp
Pippo sent this in a little while ago:
Hi, Mister Tomato!
Here are 12 scans from N64 Magazine, which was a UK mag from the late 90s/early 00s. They’re all previews and gossip for Mother 3, naturally, except for a scan of a competition where readers had to send in US-related items to win an N64. Note the Mach Pizza air freshener!
You can see all the scans here:
Some of the details are interesting, though the one about EB64’s cancellation is a bit wrong – Itoi never promised that the work would be used for GameCube stuff. I also don’t know why they say Ness and Jeff were going to be in the game, and I definitely don’t know who these “Great Inobaba” and “Carby” characters are. They’re sure not familiar faces to me!
Still, it’s neat seeing what they had to say about the game over the years, it’s like seeing things from a different perspective. I wonder, if EarthBound 64 had been released in North America, how likely would a European release have been?
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to EarthBound 64 in N64 Magazine
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.