January 8th, 2011 | EarthBound, Images

Foffano sent this in the other day, it’s pretty cool 😀

Hey, Mato! It’s me, Foffano, the brazilian guy translating EarthBound and MOTHER 3.

I just posted on Earthbound Brasil what I got for Christmas gift. A pair of EarthBound shoes that my sister painted for me. They’re awesome!

I thought you might like it.

(click for full size)

At first I thought they were those special EarthBound shoes that were entered into that Jones soda contest. These ones look really awesome, I’d probably wind up using them as a decoration than as shoes.

Anyway, if you haven’t before, check out EarthBound Brasil sometime – even if you can’t understand the language, it’s really cool seeing other active EarthBound sites, especially ones from around the world!

9 Comments to Custom-Painted EarthBound Shoes

iwata kicks you know what said on Jan. 8, 2011

These look really neat. I wonder if one day they’ll be a rare collectable like an EB0 prototype. What I’d do for a pair!

Gronush said on Jan. 9, 2011

Dang wish someone in my family could paint well

Darien said on Jan. 9, 2011

Have the Fangamer guys given any thought to making something like this? Seems like it could be a decent product if the technical hurdles (not just licencing — having to stock a range of shoe sizes is hurdle enough for anyone) could be overcome.

Onion said on Jan. 9, 2011

It would be sweet if there were some fangamer socks.

SamWibatt said on Jan. 9, 2011

Those could very well be the coolest shoes that ever existed.

astrangeoneEB said on Jan. 10, 2011

Awesome. I’m in love with the sheer detail on it.

Whos Your Daddy Reggie said on Jan. 20, 2011

These have eventually are going to get rare, these are so phenomenal I would were them everywhere, and I mean everywhere!

Anonymous said on Jan. 25, 2014