MOTHER 2 Commercials Recreated
Foffano sent this in the other day, it’s pretty cool 😀
Hey, Mato! It’s me, Foffano, the brazilian guy translating EarthBound and MOTHER 3.
I just posted on Earthbound Brasil what I got for Christmas gift. A pair of EarthBound shoes that my sister painted for me. They’re awesome!
I thought you might like it.
(click for full size)
At first I thought they were those special EarthBound shoes that were entered into that Jones soda contest. These ones look really awesome, I’d probably wind up using them as a decoration than as shoes.
Anyway, if you haven’t before, check out EarthBound Brasil sometime – even if you can’t understand the language, it’s really cool seeing other active EarthBound sites, especially ones from around the world!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Custom-Painted EarthBound Shoes
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...