Shigesato Itoi’s Latest Interview, Fully Translated!
Foffano sent this in the other day, it’s pretty cool 😀
Hey, Mato! It’s me, Foffano, the brazilian guy translating EarthBound and MOTHER 3.
I just posted on Earthbound Brasil what I got for Christmas gift. A pair of EarthBound shoes that my sister painted for me. They’re awesome!
I thought you might like it.
(click for full size)
At first I thought they were those special EarthBound shoes that were entered into that Jones soda contest. These ones look really awesome, I’d probably wind up using them as a decoration than as shoes.
Anyway, if you haven’t before, check out EarthBound Brasil sometime – even if you can’t understand the language, it’s really cool seeing other active EarthBound sites, especially ones from around the world!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Custom-Painted EarthBound Shoes
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...