EarthBound Completed in 9 Minutes
Been a while since I last posted about an EarthBound hack! This latest one is called “Colinbound Infina’s Invasion” and is a pretty-heavily hacked version of the game – nearly all of the plot and text has been changed, not to mention the usual stuff like new enemies, places, events, etc. It took DarkUmbreon a few years to complete it.
Here’s a short video of the game in action:
And a few quick pics:
You can read more about the hack and find the latest version of the ROM patch here. You can also download the current (as of Dec. 26, 2010) patch here:
Sometimes EarthBound hack patches are tough to get working right, so if you’re having trouble getting this patch to work, try using the Easy EarthBound Patcher.
If you find any bugs or if you have any thoughts about the hack, just post ‘em here
Other Related Posts:
44 Comments to New EarthBound Hack: Colinbound
- Midna: @game4brains: The NES EarthBound is “hellishly hard” because the Famicom Mother was “hellishly hard”. And the...
- game4brains: Mato, I can only imagine your excitement. Besides, it’s not every day that somoeone chooses to LP the far-better fan translation...
- vince94: The story’s the best part of EarthBound Zero anyway, though I wish someone would make a music restoration patch, a la FF6. The GBA...
- Raiden: And what a stupid issue to have!lol
- kicker: @SpitefulCrow Point 1 is moot since the GBA version of the first game sounds fine regardless. The second game is what mostly has issues....