It’s The EarthBound Hacktoberfest!
Been a while since I last posted about an EarthBound hack! This latest one is called “Colinbound Infina’s Invasion” and is a pretty-heavily hacked version of the game – nearly all of the plot and text has been changed, not to mention the usual stuff like new enemies, places, events, etc. It took DarkUmbreon a few years to complete it.
Here’s a short video of the game in action:
And a few quick pics:
You can read more about the hack and find the latest version of the ROM patch here. You can also download the current (as of Dec. 26, 2010) patch here:
Sometimes EarthBound hack patches are tough to get working right, so if you’re having trouble getting this patch to work, try using the Easy EarthBound Patcher.
If you find any bugs or if you have any thoughts about the hack, just post ’em here 😀
Other Related Posts:
44 Comments to New EarthBound Hack: Colinbound
- Star and Moon: @EdgeTheLucas Oh yeah. I just re watched both trailers for the Mother 4 fangame and they both list release periods that have long...
- DJ: What controversy? I’ve heard no news sites complaining.
- Venus: [QUOTE] “He says foreign fans seem convinced he’s secretly working on a Mother 4 and that he’s been lying that he won’t make a fourth game”...
- Sat: Fangamer in Japan! Lucky them. What’s going on behind the scenes? They’re coming back with the EarthBound 64 prototype,...
- EdgeTheLucas: @DJMankiewicz I can confirm that Undertale really does feel like another Mother game, or at least it proudly uses the same spirit the...