PAX ’09: Fanboy Stigmata
Gaven recently sent this in – users of Android phones will probably get a kick out of it:
Android has a concept of “live wallpapers,” which are basically backgrounds that move. So, I applied the concept to the Earthbound battle backgrounds. You can check it out here.
You can see a video of it in action below. It was recorded using an Android emulator though – the backgrounds animate MUCH more smoothly on actual hardware
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EB Battle Backgrounds for Android
- poptart: was really hoping for a Earthboundified Wisdom of the World on his channel. :\ is he working on the EB0 snes remake? because he’s...
- Ben: I made a level based on the first sanctuary area in Earthbound, the cave leading up to Giant Step. Complete with Titanic Ant boss!...
- SteveNYC: Don’t post here that often but I love this site and love this game and love this recap. Thanks for sharing!
- leo: just uploaded a MOTHER2 themed course. it goes through selected scenes of the game which you’ll hopefully recognize. C291-0000-006F-5F04...
- Alexander: PK Starstorm! – 8674-0000-002A-4526 Mother3 Flashback – 4C52-0000-0059-FC53