Swag Watch (Jan. 25, 2011)
Gaven recently sent this in – users of Android phones will probably get a kick out of it:
Android has a concept of “live wallpapers,” which are basically backgrounds that move. So, I applied the concept to the Earthbound battle backgrounds. You can check it out here.
You can see a video of it in action below. It was recorded using an Android emulator though – the backgrounds animate MUCH more smoothly on actual hardware
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EB Battle Backgrounds for Android
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 JEFF mini figure strap Takara Japan
- Name: Wow. This is awesome.
- FireflyMelody: Hm, I never thought of that. Then again, I was a little busy in this fight trying not to think too hard about it, so.
- Joe: I’ve actually always thought it was supposed to resemble MOTHER 1’s Gigue. I feel special
- FireflyMelody: I can’t wait to play on Magicant! ^.^
- Chivi-chivik: I realized that months ago XD But it would be great if it was proven that this was also intended