EarthBound Price Update (July 2013)
Gaven recently sent this in – users of Android phones will probably get a kick out of it:
Android has a concept of “live wallpapers,” which are basically backgrounds that move. So, I applied the concept to the Earthbound battle backgrounds. You can check it out here.
You can see a video of it in action below. It was recorded using an Android emulator though – the backgrounds animate MUCH more smoothly on actual hardware
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EB Battle Backgrounds for Android
- EBisumaru: The flying men are OP. Also, I don’t know how you enjoy any of these stages, EpicJackman. They’re mostly terrible.
- DJMankiewicz: Video games have hit the MAIN stream now!
- Bakersfield: I think Lucas is going to be DLC Oniglut
- EpicJackman: I personally prefer the pixel version. Magicant is probably my favorite stage in the game (then again, they’re all awesome). I...
- Oniglut: For a second, I thought the article talked about the flying man being a part of the SSB4 roster. Which would have been hella cool but...