A MOTHER 2 Debug Staff Member Talks
Gaven recently sent this in – users of Android phones will probably get a kick out of it:
Android has a concept of “live wallpapers,” which are basically backgrounds that move. So, I applied the concept to the Earthbound battle backgrounds. You can check it out here.
You can see a video of it in action below. It was recorded using an Android emulator though – the backgrounds animate MUCH more smoothly on actual hardware
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EB Battle Backgrounds for Android
- Anonymous: Sorry for the stupid question, but what is a planner? I’m not a native English-speaker, and that’s the first time I...
- UbaNess: Would love to buy one of these!
- BoaTransistor: Chivi-chivik, the listing is now up on the techo site: http://www.1101.com/store/tech o/2015/detail_cover/c_p_mother 2.html The...
- Chivi-chivik: I need to know how much does this cost so I can get one O_O
- JBRC: As for the MOTHER 2 side… I’ll make a post on my blog about this sometime, but even if the GBA had top-notch sound quality, it...