MOTHER 2 Game Center CX Video Released in Japan
Catterick sent in some scans from UK gaming magazines the other day:
I saw you were looking for scans from magazines relating to Earthbound, so I thought I’d send these. They’re from Issue 132 of Nintendo Official Magazine UK (later renamed Official Nintendo Magazine) and date from September 2003. They did a preview on Mother 1+2, though you can see they didn’t have much hope for it reaching us here in Britain. In the same issue there was a feature on the 100 greatest Nintendo games as voted for by readers of the magazine, where Earthbound suprisingly came in at 37. I included the page it appears on, plus a “Top 10″ breakdown snippet from the opposite page showing it was the 3rd highest Nintendo RPG on the list.
You can see the scans here:
I really like magazine articles and such about EarthBound, so if you’ve come across any that I haven’t posted on the site yet, lemme know
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound in More UK Magazines
- N7Kopper: @WVdUde Movements and treaties for a videogame series release worldwide? Sorry if I’m raining on people’s parades here, but I...
- Chivi-chivik: I need to make celebration pics for MOTHER and MOTHER 2′s anniversaries ASAP. I don’t need to bother about EarthBound tho...
- dumball92: I hope this gets released soon!!!
- WVdUde: Yeah, the movement has moved on to the Earthbound US community now, and a treaty has been made with the people who was trolling. Expect...
- BusterTheFox: @WVdUde I bet Reggie started that “hater” petition! Lol. Will it talk about stuff I already know, or will I be interested...