December 18th, 2010 | EarthBound, Merchandise, Videos

We’ve seen pics of some insane EarthBound collections in the past (like this and this), now here’s a cool video about a fan’s EarthBound collection:

Man, there’s some specially rare stuff in there 8O

10 Comments to EarthBound Collection Video

TragicManner said on Dec. 18, 2010

Man, videos like this make my heart sink sometimes, since my copy of Earthbound and the box and everything that came with it were stolen! Sad day.

Anyways, great video! There are some serious collectors out there!

Starman 99 said on Dec. 18, 2010

Pretty good collection. And it’s interesting to see where some of the rarer swag like the air freshener or ruler end up.

EBchamp said on Dec. 18, 2010

I check Earthbound Central frequently, but I was very surprised to go on today and see my video up here! I made this for our first Team Mountain Gaming video (click my name to check out our site). I was disappointed though to see that the audio sync got lost later in the video…

Starstormer said on Dec. 18, 2010

I was on their megaman stream when the guy decided to do a megaman marathon on ustream. I had no idea the guy was such an EarthBound fan. If only I knew back then.

TeamMountainGaming said on Dec. 18, 2010

EBchamp don’t be midest- he is also the Official World Record Holder in Earthbound too!!

DOTCOM
com/2010/08/an-earthbound-world-record/

this is Mike from TeamMountainGaming, I was so excited to see Chris on one of our favorite sites! CONGRATS!:)

TeamMountainGaming said on Dec. 18, 2010

modest*

KingDarian said on Dec. 18, 2010

I have so much MOTHER stuff, but I still don’t have some of those rarities. :O I’m jealous of your air freshener (with note!) and ruler~

Milla the Icecarl said on Dec. 20, 2010

Stopped listening after he said he didn’t beat Mother 3. Mother 1 I can understand, but Mother 3? :(

[...] Direct link here Permalink [...]