Mysterious MOTHER Labelage
Remember that EarthBound charity auction a few weeks back? All of the plushes were courtesy of a nice fellow in Japan named eagle0wl. eagle0wl is super-skilled at winning stuff from those crane games in Japanese arcades and even posted a video of catching them:
There are lots of different types in different arcades, so if you come across one in Japan it might not be exactly like these ones. I wish I knew all the different types there are and which ones are easiest. Looks like eagle0wl figured all that out long ago though 😛
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Catchin’ Some EarthBound Plushes!
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...