Pork Beans Don’t Belong There!
Remember that EarthBound charity auction a few weeks back? All of the plushes were courtesy of a nice fellow in Japan named eagle0wl. eagle0wl is super-skilled at winning stuff from those crane games in Japanese arcades and even posted a video of catching them:
There are lots of different types in different arcades, so if you come across one in Japan it might not be exactly like these ones. I wish I knew all the different types there are and which ones are easiest. Looks like eagle0wl figured all that out long ago though
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Catchin’ Some EarthBound Plushes!
- Ostricho: Bwahaha! The Flying Man is easy to deal with, I believe.
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...