EarthBound Display Box Scans
Remember that EarthBound charity auction a few weeks back? All of the plushes were courtesy of a nice fellow in Japan named eagle0wl. eagle0wl is super-skilled at winning stuff from those crane games in Japanese arcades and even posted a video of catching them:
There are lots of different types in different arcades, so if you come across one in Japan it might not be exactly like these ones. I wish I knew all the different types there are and which ones are easiest. Looks like eagle0wl figured all that out long ago though
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Catchin’ Some EarthBound Plushes!
Featured Item on eBay:
ITOI SHIGESATO BASS FISHING NO.1 Super Famicom Import JAPAN Game no inst bcn sf
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...