MOTHER 3 Translation Turns 1
Remember that EarthBound charity auction a few weeks back? All of the plushes were courtesy of a nice fellow in Japan named eagle0wl. eagle0wl is super-skilled at winning stuff from those crane games in Japanese arcades and even posted a video of catching them:
There are lots of different types in different arcades, so if you come across one in Japan it might not be exactly like these ones. I wish I knew all the different types there are and which ones are easiest. Looks like eagle0wl figured all that out long ago though
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Catchin’ Some EarthBound Plushes!
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...
- Mother2fan: Wow, 125 years… Happy Birthday, Nintendo.
- snesdude72: It’s weird that this game and the first isn’t on the Japanese eshop. I thought they’d re-release the first game soon...
- Anonymous: @Valder I never understood what the problem with the octopus statue is.
- Anonymous: Looks like Giygas came from a barrel of monkeys toy.