MOTHER Remake Hack Preview
December 8th, 2010 | Itoi
On his Twitter account just a little while ago, series creator Shigesato Itoi posted this, which I’ve roughly translated into English. Keep in mind that you can say a lot more in a single Japanese tweet than in English 😛
That there are so many people who love the MOTHER games even now makes me very happy and very grateful. I consider all the things these players have gone on to create on their own to be countless sequels [to the series].
At first glance, it might sound like he’s talking about fan games, but he’s actually talking about in general – just anything anyone’s ever made after playing the games, even stuff that’s not related to the games.
It’s rare of Itoi to mention the games anymore, so this is nice to hear 😀
Update: The tweet right before that one was also interesting. It said:
Oh, I just heard someone say Yokohama Arena was a lot of fun. I happened to be in a long meeting the entire time with Mr. Iwata and Mr. Miyamoto of Nintendo!
I wonder what they talked about to lead to him making his next few MOTHER-related tweets.
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to A Message from Shigesato Itoi
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...