November 24th, 2010 | Auctions, EarthBound, Merchandise

Man, rare EarthBound merch is coming out of the woodwork this week! Just today, two separate rare Mach Pizza air fresheners showed up on eBay.

One is an opened version (see here) and one is a sealed version that also comes with the congratulatory letter (see here).

I just realized that if you get the opened one, you can use it as a Christmas tree decoration. Only if you’re a super-nerd, though!

14 Comments to Two Mach Pizza Fresheners For Sale

KappaMaki said on Nov. 24, 2010

I’m not sure if I want my Christmas Tree to smell like pizza.

giygas27 said on Nov. 24, 2010

I would love my Christmas tree to smell like pizza, it would bring earth to the cold over here in England:)

[…] Auctions here Permalink […]

Starstormer said on Nov. 24, 2010

I dought the opened one still smells. It would be nice but my car airfreshener barely lasts a month so I don’t think this is any different. I’d like to get the sealed one just to find out what it smells like but… I don’t have enough money.

Nesskid said on Nov. 25, 2010

It’s a EB/Mother swag trifecta 3 updates in a row have been really awesome stuff, jacket, ruler, sealed air freshener. What’s tomorrow????

Nesskid said on Nov. 25, 2010

I’ve thought about it, and I decided that tomorrow an N64 cart containing Mother 3 will surface.

Anonymous said on Nov. 25, 2010

Nesskid: It would pretty weird but cool if it really happens. I also hope it happens.

Anonymous said on Nov. 25, 2010

It would be pretty weird…

PKJeff said on Nov. 26, 2010

That’d be awesome if I had the money.

KingDarian said on Nov. 26, 2010

I figured I’ve give the sealed one a shot with a bid of $172, but I’m surprised at how quickly I was outbid – within hours. I hope someone here gets it.

Joe said on Nov. 26, 2010

I took a look at the “sealed” auction one, and the seller mentions that is HAS been open; so you’re not really getting it in mint condition, as they say.
However, it does have the letter and original wrap, so that’s good to know.

thomas1up said on Dec. 4, 2010

You know they did try hard with some earthbound stuff but this game STINKS? WHAT KIND OF AD IS THAT?!

Zoom! said on Sep. 4, 2011

It seems odd how Nintendo heavily promoted this game and nowadays want it forgotten.

MattLouK said on Jun. 4, 2013

I have a Mach Pizza Delivery Man air freshener I’d like to sell email me if your interested.
mkundert83@yahoo.com