November 27th, 2010 | Auctions, EarthBound, Events

Remember that EarthBound charity auction? It took place yesterday, and wound up raising $10,146 for Parkinson’s research 😯

You can read more about it here: EarthBound Fans Raise $10,146 for Parkinson’s Research

17 Comments to EB Charity Auction Raises $10,000+

Poe said on Nov. 27, 2010

Wow, that’s awesome 🙂

Nick97 said on Nov. 27, 2010

Wow! Great job guys! You should do this again sometime.

Poe said on Nov. 27, 2010

@Nick97 – they’re making this an annual thing for the next 3 years.

kyoo said on Nov. 27, 2010

i think fangamer took too much credit for it.

Joe said on Nov. 27, 2010

The craziest part from the whole night was that over $6000 dollars came from just the Geppu plush alone.
Major props to all who donated.

Zinco said on Nov. 28, 2010

Uh, holy crap. That’s astonishing.

giygas27 said on Nov. 28, 2010

OMFG! Well done every one, that’s a lot of money.

Anonymous said on Nov. 29, 2010

@kyoo fangamer isn’t mentioned in this article, the items were donated by the company and they spent almost 6 hours along side the speed gamers to auction these items. They weren’t pushing merch, or their name or anything else, just this cause and in the end credited how awesome EB fans are and how great this even was. People were almost at tears at the end. Your post is shallow and has no merit being here if you are trying to demean those that put together this event for a good cause.

Jason said on Nov. 29, 2010

That’s incredible!!

kyoo said on Nov. 29, 2010

I’m talking about on fangamers website. they took too much credit. everything I say has merit. if you can’t see it, then you’re not looking hard enough, I don’t post things unless they have merit. I don’t allow myself too.

Zinco said on Dec. 1, 2010

“I don’t post things unless they have merit. I don’t allow myself too.” LOL.

Anonymous said on Dec. 1, 2010

They posted about it because they hosted the event and they were heavily involved but they aren’t boasting about it (it’s a news post). What do you think they taking credit for? They credited the community’s efforts for their tremendous help and contributions. You are looking at this with a pessimistic eye and fishing for hate. Stop reading into things and be glad a huge good was done by gaming communities to whoever they are a part of.

kyoo said on Dec. 1, 2010

Anonymous, you don’t know me, and you’re wrong.

Anonymous said on Dec. 1, 2010

The less we know of mr correct, the better!

kyoo said on Dec. 2, 2010

I dont’ know. if i every met a guy named Mr. Correct. I think i’d want to get to know him 😀

kyoo said on Dec. 2, 2010

every = ever

Matteomax said on Mar. 5, 2011

OMG!!! Over $6000 dollars donated for the Belch plush!?!?!?! INSANE!