Random Post:

A Load of MOTHER Stuff

November 10th, 2010 | EarthBound, Events

I’m sure most of the people here already know about the EarthBound Fanfest that Starmen.Net/Fangamer is doing right now. Tonight’s live show will feature the Video Games AWESOME guys.

I was a really big fan of Awesome Video Games, but I feel bad that I’m out of the loop because I don’t know what Video Games AWESOME is 🙁 In any case, it’s sure to be awesome, so check it out tonight if you can!

10 Comments to EarthBound + Video Games Awesome Tonight

Ratheronfire said on Nov. 10, 2010

Video Games Awesome is simply the creators of AVG on a couch playing games. It’s a lot of fun to watch their commentary, though.

Mato said on Nov. 10, 2010

Ah, that’s cool. I had always hoped they’d get into EarthBound stuff on AVG at some point, like maybe EB Zero or something. This sounds just as cool.

I gotta say that the setup they use to put them and the game video together like that is really nice.

TGP said on Nov. 10, 2010

These guys are hilarious, thank you for posting this. Sadly I won’t be able to watch from Starmen.net tonight. Hopefully they’ll post the recording of the video elsewhere.

And the way they set up the display blows me away.

Uscdrew said on Nov. 10, 2010

Would’ve helped to know in advance. I would’ve actually been able to see this.

Godaigamer said on Nov. 10, 2010

I’m watching it right now and I think it’s great! It’s really fun to see people who haven’t played EB enjoying it for the first time, and the commentary is pretty funny, too.

Link the SwordMage said on Nov. 11, 2010

I hate the fact I can’t catch this one!

blahmoomoo said on Nov. 11, 2010

Recordings are available.
Part 1: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10770958
Part 2: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10772783
Last minute and a half: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10774828

They said they might put it on YouTube later.

JoeShmoe said on Nov. 13, 2010

Aha, I was thinking of submitting this, but wasn’t sure the humor would catch many people… or vulgarity. 😛

Either way, really fun group those guys are, to watch. Was thrilled to see an EB fan amongst them. Respect.

blahmoomoo said on Nov. 17, 2010

The entire stream is now available in HD on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/farfromsubtle#grid/user/7A7785EE18B71F7E

Also, here is their Q&A session afterward (if it isn’t in that playlist later): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szxfnbI8Coo

Cube The Starman said on May. 20, 2011

I didnt find it funnny nor amusing.Chuggaconroy’s though is better that VGA’s.

Find Merchandise!